Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the sprint 450 everything data plus mobile to mobile ain't that bad either. especially since kids in the twenty's don't call each other anymore every thing is text and email and surfing ****. my bill on that comes out to about $85.
    really, saying por.n
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    the sprint 450 everything data plus mobile to mobile ain't that bad either. especially since kids in the twenty's don't call each other anymore every thing is text and email and surfing ****. my bill on that comes out to about $85.
    That is what I am saying. If you are associated with a university, you can usually get a 15-25% discount (depending). I have the 15% discount for being associated with the University of Cincinnati and my bill was $74/mo. It has dropped to about $50 since my family migrated to my plan.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    really, saying por.n
    Naw, I doubt they are surfing ****. Once flash is released, then yes, they will be surfing ****

yes sprint yes insured and don't have to wait until nights and weekends to enjoy my phone ...but your plan works for you which is fine . And on that age thread I'm on the first page I'm 31 and seems to me avg age is 28 to 50 but I could be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    yes sprint yes insured and don't have to wait until nights and weekends to enjoy my phone ...but your plan works for you which is fine . And on that age thread I'm on the first page I'm 31 and seems to me avg age is 28 to 50 but I could be wrong
    Look at the poll results. The peak of the bell is right on 26-30 and then a very nice distribution off of there. The mean age is less important than the mode in this case. But the age group of 20-30 makes up 40% of precentral users. This age group is who palm should be advertising to. I am also fairly confident that most of the money in the gaming industry comes from this age bracket. 10 years ago, I would say it came from mommy and daddy, but all those kids (me included) have grown up a bit and buy our own games now

LOL man you win even if we are still at odds ....
    I will add one last thing before I go to bed: Rick Mann vs Boss Man

so now since things are at peace again, did anybody check out that website on their pre???
    so now since things are at peace again, did anybody check out that website on their pre???
    No, and you post seems to have gone bye-bye

Right... I've read this thread. You've poor vocabulary and english mechanics skills to be both; 31 and not embarassed when compared to your peers. Stop being ignorant, read - more. Note : I'm not saying you're stupid. Just that, your entire set of communication skills exhibited thus far; are really falling short of your intended mark. Please, pay attention to how you are perceived.

In regards to the actual subject here:
    I agree; if this is one of the many things it takes to pick up new customers, go for it. I would be ecstatic to see more brain-share for webOS. Showing games, "What's For Dinner", E-Mail, the camera, and a phonecall with a reminder, then a nav application plotting out a trip, would absolutely be a winner. Amother commercial showing bluetooth to car stereo, a podcast while using nav, then Pandora(et al) and finally a quick phone call; ending with a fade in of the music - would also seriously showcase webOS.
    DENNIS HARRISON man who care s what you think you just got in a convo that's already over .. Stop grading ppl on what they rite a mind your own bizz lil lady.... Man I hate groupies

dueces
  13.    #73  
    everybody don't play games on their phone.... They do " grown up stuff " too this thread is SAD
    learn to write like a grown up if you going to knock on us. anyways i am not a kid its just i am saying you can be doing something on the pre and it will not close on you if you get a call.
    Last edited by fearbasel04; 03/21/2010 at 04:43 AM.
  14.    #74  
    i thought that he was referring to being hi as in having a high score and his friend wanted to call him to ruin it, and once he got back in to his game his friend got mad cause his mission failed, but he may of been high also the op need to clarify that lol.
    no comment... i am no stonehead btw
  15.    #75  
    where the hell has the op been throw out all of this argument, he is going to be a Lil surprised to see that this turned out to be 3 pages long lol.
    for sure. all i wanted was to show how the pre is so great. nothing about being high nothing about games. just that you do not need to close one app to use another.
  16.    #76  
    how about this.... searching Google Maps while texting to send the info or using the gps nav and texting the address. etc
    Last edited by fearbasel04; 03/22/2010 at 11:46 PM.
    everybody don't play games on their phone.... They do " grown up stuff " too this thread is SAD
    It's not just games though, think broader than that. Any app they are in, whatever they are doing on the phone, won't ever get incompletely saved or scrapped due to an incoming phone call. Gaming is just an example of the multitasking capabilities. And yes there are some who would see the commercial as you would, but most I bet would see themselves and their current interruption irritations.
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
    learn to write like a grown up if you going to knock on us. anyways i am not a kid its just i am saying you can be doing something on the pre and it will not close on you if you get a call.

another female groupie man I'm a hit with the ladies....
    another female groupie man I'm a hit with the ladies....
    Are you a misogynist? Why all the derogatory references to women?
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Are you a misogynist? Why all the derogatory references to women?
    name one thang I said bad about women you clown
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast