1.    #1  
    Ok, if something like this has been posted before I’m sorry. I have done a search, watched the help videos on the phone, etc and I have not been able to find something like this.

On my old palm I used a lock screen that displayed my next 3 calendar events unless they were more than 24hrs away. So every time I wanted to unlock my phone I saw these events.

Here’s what I envision… I love the notifications on the pre. I would like the calendar to show my next event down there. I would like it to be displayed all the time like the alarm clock is unless I throw it off the screen. So when my phone’s on the touchstone or I just want to open it up and check mail/messages I’m forced to see that next event. If I could set the events I wanted it to show that would be even better, ex. only my google calendar events or only events in the next 12hrs etc…. But that’s just picky.

Is this possible already or would this have to be a patch?
    Yeah, I would like this as well. I sync my work schedule, classes, and friends birthdays w/ the calender and it would be super helpful if there were a way to display notifications on the bottom.
    Moto v265 --> LG enV VX9900 --> Moto Q9c --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by des3m8 View Post
    I would like the calendar to show my next event down there. I would like it to be displayed all the time like the alarm clock is unless I throw it off the screen.
    You can have multiple notifications stack up through out the day if you don't swipe them off. They can also display on a locked screen if you enable that feature in the screen/lock setting.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ...BUT calendar notifications will automatically disappear after the event end time is reached. They USED to stay forever until you swiped them away, but Palm made a change a few WebOS revs ago and decided that WebOS is smarter than you and now it takes those calendar notifications away - whether you like it or not (bet you can tell I don't like it!).
  5.    #5  
    perhaps i'm missing something but the only calendar notifications I get are for the alarm's that I set, and as soon as I dismiss the alarm it's gone. I would like it to display my next event all the time or only on the lock screen would be fine too. I still want to be able to still set alarms
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    +1 on something like this... Agenda is close, but not quite...

I wish someone would develop/take over development, of Active Home Screen, or AHS type of app, ...a card with weather info, next 3 Tasks, or ToDo's, next 3 events/appointments, and scrollable quicklaunch buttons, etc.

Someone started it but hasn't done anything with it for months.

...does anyone have the talent/ability to actually finish that app? or build a better one!?! I bet it would be popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    ...BUT calendar notifications will automatically disappear after the event end time is reached. They USED to stay forever until you swiped them away, but Palm made a change a few WebOS revs ago and decided that WebOS is smarter than you and now it takes those calendar notifications away - whether you like it or not (bet you can tell I don't like it!).
    I will be submitting an update to my Calendar Snooze Duration patch tonight that disables the auto closing of reminders from the Calendar.