1.    #1  
    To those of you who thought multiplayer on the pre over 3g wasn't possible, think again! UNO makes it possible, and when NOVA comes out, it'll include at least pre vs pre multiplayer over 3g, which is great! I don't think we'll manage to get cross platform compatibility, but this is a great step in the right direction. Just my 2 cents. Tell me what you think in the comments section below.
    Its a step in the right direction.
  3.    #3  
    yep
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't there been multiplayer since Word Ace? Are we talking a different kind of multiplayer here?
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    YEAH I played uno in 5th grade ... LOL
  6.    #6  
    go uno
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    There's a difference between playing "Uno", "Checkers" and the like online, and playing a FPS online. A FPS requires a LOT more data to be transferred between players.

I'm not saying it's not possible, just that it is not guaranteed because "Uno" can do it.
  8.    #8  
    well, we can only hope...
    Excellent. I'm gonna pwn the OP in NOVA to the point that he/she will be sorry it ever got ported in the first place.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Maybe when 4g comes...