1.    #1  
    is there a way to use the full version of the site on the pre?
    I don't believe so!
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    is there a way to use the full version of the site on the pre?
    Just curious - what feature of the full site are you looking to use that isn't available on the mobile site? I haven't found any feature that I needed to access yet that I couldn't access from the mobile site, even though some are a little harder and less intuitive on the mobile site.
  4.    #4  
    I'd like to add a contact and a phone. Basically, I'm in an area where I have wifi but no computer availabale, but I have no cel coverage so I want to make a call from another line which I hadn't previously added.
    I looked and tried but no solution. That would be a good request to add for a future feature I am adding that to google voice website.
    Yeah, I can't believe they don't give you the ability to add a contact on the mobile site! That's when I would MOST need to add a contact - when I'm out and meeting people/clients!

I don't use the site much, but is there a way to listen to the voicemails without having them forwarded to e-mail? I couldn't find one. I tried dialing my voicemail number for GV, but it said I had no voicemails, I guess 'cause I'd already read the (horrible) transcription on the Web site?
    I usually listen to them by dialing in to my google voice number. I don't think reading them on the website affects it unless you delete them.
    I didn't delete it, so I don't know why it kept telling me I had no voicemails (I tried calling into my voicemail several times). It wasn't an important message (junk), but if it was, I'd not have been happy!
  9. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I looked and tried but no solution. That would be a good request to add for a future feature I am adding that to google voice website.
    Same here - I looked, but couldn't find a solution. With smart phone browsers getting so much better, it's a shame that the websites accessed via mobile browsers are "dumbed down" so badly sometimes....Maybe the advent of mobile flash will help steer webmasters away from this practice....At least I can hope