1.    #1  
    I know your gonna tell me to search but I tried and can't find what I'm looking for about a couple times a day well kinda spuratic even when I slide up to unlock my phone it just gets stuck on the lock screen and won't let me in I've tryed to push the power button and many other things but it eaither reboots after 3 min or I have to pull the battery any fix for this would be great if there isn't one that's ok just an explanation would at least help me understand why it's doing that thanks abunch
    that happened to me a lot too from my own trial and error i found that it MIGHT be heavy themes.... i might b wrong though. also when i have heavy themes i will get random reboots if anyone know officially let us know because I'm curious too.

oh yea i did read somewhere that its a bug that came along with 1.4 but i' not 100% convinced seeing as how i took off my theme and my pre hasn't done it since. then i put a simple mario theme and still hasn't done it and it used to do it 4-5 times AN HOUR. hope this helped
  3.    #3  
    you might be right about the theme thing mine still did it before 1.4 and when I have no theme it works fine I have the pre orange theme out of all the themes I only like preorange and flaming skulls I'm VERY picky about what I like ina theme if I don't like one color or icon I don't get it I'm kinda weird like that so I hope they get a fix for it I don't want to lose the only to themes I like lol thanks for the reply hope they help us out peace
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    that happened to me a lot too from my own trial and error i found that it MIGHT be heavy themes.... i might b wrong though. also when i have heavy themes i will get random reboots if anyone know officially let us know because I'm curious too.

oh yea i did read somewhere that its a bug that came along with 1.4 but i' not 100% convinced seeing as how i took off my theme and my pre hasn't done it since. then i put a simple mario theme and still hasn't done it and it used to do it 4-5 times AN HOUR. hope this helped
    happens to me from time to time too
    nah i get you 100% i'm extremely picky with my themes too they gotta have all custom icons or else ill hate em... well anyways good luck with yours