1.    #1  
    This is 100% pure genius and must be used right away for Palm!

Sorry guys, with all the negative posting lately about poor marketing and blah blah blah, I figured we could use some laughs. This was the Linoleum Floors jingle played in Reno 911, and they hired that jingle writer to compose an ad campaign to be a deputy.
    If Palm released an advert like this I would personally give them a medal
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    If Palm released an advert like this I would personally give them a medal
    What about if you didn't have a pre? Would you still buy the phone? :P
    Hell no but they'd get a medal
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Hell no but they'd get a medal
    At least you're friggin honest!!!
    LOL i think they should do it lol
    who wants a webOS phone? Everybody wants a webOS phone...

thanks, that's going to spend the rest of the day in my head.
    i watched this commercial and found myself in the kitchen laying on the floor eating pizza -- was there something subliminal in there?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i watched this commercial and found myself in the kitchen laying on the floor eating pizza -- was there something subliminal in there?
    case in point....use this as your ad campaign.
    yeah it could work, have a hot girl on the beach with her pre and her other girlfriend in the back of her rubbing sunscreen on her and she would have a pixi, and then they both trade positions but as one is getting a rub down you would be able to see that big shadow of what ever she would be looking at on her phone. kinda like the latest commercial where that girl is walking the street and you are able to see what she would be looking at by the shadow that is above the phone, sex sells my friends.
    really, no one liked the hot girls at the beach idea?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    really, no one liked the hot girls at the beach idea?
    I guess it will, make them run in slow motion - Baywatch anybody? I personally am not attracted to girls LOL