1.    #1  
    Seriously. If you've come here researching new phones, your best bet is to go to a corporate Verizon or Sprint store. Don't talk to the sales people. When they inevitably as if you need help, just politely say "not just yet" and go to the live demo units and play with the phones for 5 or 10 minutes each.

The sales people will have personal opinions or bias' of their own. To be honest, all the major smartphones have the same basic functions. Talk, Text, Web, E-mail, MMS, Camera. I'll tell you now the Pre can't voice record or dial, but it will soon. Beside that it does everything the other phones can but in the most elegant manner you've ever seen. The intuitive interface and ease of use rival that of your desktop computer at home.

Don't be scared off by reports of shoddy hardware or software. All tech devices have problems, and some even have legacy problems, of course dissatisfied customers will complain out loud. But the form factor of the Pre is sleek and stylish, and if you ever do have a major problem, it's as bad as losing an hour of your life in the store to get it serviced.
    your definitely right I LOVE my pre it is the BEST phone I've ever hadi really think palm has done wonders for us even when things look bleak there still putting out updates to better the user and developer expeirence and I love the games too I always dreamed of having an Iphone but when I demoed this phone at sprint and fell in love my wife has even threatened devorce cause I'm always playing with my phone GO PALM peace
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    your definitely right I LOVE my pre it is the BEST phone I've ever hadi really think palm has done wonders for us even when things look bleak there still putting out updates to better the user and developer expeirence and I love the games too I always dreamed of having an Iphone but when I demoed this phone at sprint and fell in love my wife has even threatened devorce cause I'm always playing with my phone GO PALM peace
    im going to give you a gift. here it is.........

youre welcome.