1.    #1  
    NO I am not heavily invested in the stocks!!! I should bc I love WEBOS!!!!! but good try....I just want palm to go to battle with a fair fight!!!!! I love the phone especially coming from the bb storm!!!! I figure I would start this thread to get people motivated,. Its sad but people in this world are money hungry and are motivated by money. So if I promoted buy the stock now where its "cheap" then go viral you can make money indirectly through PALM stock price appreciation and all those that refuse to help through "VIRAL" because PALM isnt paying them now have a reason to help---
  2.    #2  
    Neville I hope this increases the amount of people on your facebook friends list. But seriously over 75 million are short. If you guys are motivated by money buy the stock go ballistic with viral promotion and the stock price will appreciate. I love webos and own very little amounts of shares 3000. I just want a fair battle. Go palm!!!
    your not 'heavily' invested... but you ARE invested in PALM correct? All this pumping and telling people to buy on this forum, you should be honest and disclose how much you have invested in it. what's your avg cost.... $12?

People here care about the company and the phone... and not bad at times to buy a companies stock if the fundamentals look good. but you dont tell people to go buy in to fight a financial war with 'shorties' and help spec investors like you that go in cheap and hope for a lotto ticket payoff to stop the bleeding and get the price back up.

you're not telling people here to invest palm due to fundamentals. if people put in hard earned money to 'fight the shorties,' palm as the company still has to get their act together and sell these phones against the competition and they have not shown anything in the immediate that they can do it.

you sound more like one of those google/yahoo finance forum 'investors' that have bought in at $12 and currently bleeding like a stuck pig at $4 and taking your financial battle on the product forum to pump it up... telling people to BUY BUY BUY and accusing people that have exchanged 10 times of bashing and probably thinking they are short sellers.

take your fight of the shorties back to the financial forums please.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    NO I am not heavily invested in the stocks!!! I should bc I love WEBOS!!!!! but good try....I just want palm to go to battle with a fair fight!!!!! I love the phone especially coming from the bb storm!!!! I figure I would start this thread to get people motivated,. Its sad but people in this world are money hungry and are motivated by money. So if I promoted buy the stock now where its "cheap" then go viral you can make money indirectly through PALM stock price appreciation and all those that refuse to help through "VIRAL" because PALM isnt paying them now have a reason to help---
    Last edited by donm527; 03/20/2010 at 07:09 AM.
    Sorry, but your incessant posts over the past few days have probably turned more people off than motivated them to buy stock.

And what's with the numerous exclamation points? Are you 15?
  5.    #5  
    There you go trying to mock the situation. I only came up with the idea to buy the stock because it was sad that no one wants to help palm "bc they are not getting paid". Those who are on the viral push I commend. I have made comparison that we should root for Palm as though it was one of your sport teams. Sport a jersey , Palm appreciation day. No I am not a pumper. i am just annoyed with this fabrication. I have owned the palm pre plus since launch. I root for the underdogs. If I wanted to make money I would have purchased APPL. So if you are turned off I dont care. I am looking for the fans to unite when your team is down and support them. You see people's true character when the ***** hits the fan. Some guys run and some guys stay. I am here facing the fire. Look palm is down and everyone is jumping on them no loyalty no support no love and in my opinion beyond fabricated stories. So do me a favor lets call a spade a spade and dont make me look like the bad guy. For the record I am A FAN of WEBOS trying to help!!!!
    So you are telling people to buy stock that's lost all of it's gains over the past year to support palm... BUT YOU WONT BUY ANY YOURSELF?!! very noble of you.

There you go trying to mock the situation. I only came up with the idea to buy the stock because it was sad that no one wants to help palm "bc they are not getting paid". Those who are on the viral push I commend. I have made comparison that we should root for Palm as though it was one of your sport teams. Sport a jersey , Palm appreciation day. No I am not a pumper. i am just annoyed with this fabrication. I have owned the palm pre plus since launch. I root for the underdogs. If I wanted to make money I would have purchased APPL. So if you are turned off I dont care. I am looking for the fans to unite when your team is down and support them. You see people's true character when the ***** hits the fan. Some guys run and some guys stay. I am here facing the fire. Look palm is down and everyone is jumping on them no loyalty no support no love and in my opinion beyond fabricated stories. So do me a favor lets call a spade a spade and dont make me look like the bad guy. For the record I am A FAN of WEBOS trying to help!!!!
    Team Jerseys sound like an interesing idea.
  8.    #8  
    I used it (buy stock go viral) for those who have no motivation to help PALM bc palm is not paying them. So by indirectly buying stock and if everyone joins in and goes viral the stock appreciates they make money. I dont need to make money to "root" for my team!!!! I root for teams at all stages of their success or lack of success. Sometimes I stop rooting when management doesnt give a ****. BUt palm's management I think is top notch stuck in a rut and now need our true "fan" support. NOn fans are kicking them to the curb and wall street and analysts are like vultures kicking someone when they are down and out.
    so you are trying to motivate people by telling them to buy PALM. "Buy PALM at $4 and when it goes down to $3 you will love palm even more!!!" ra ra ra!!!

You make it sound so easy, basically guarantee that buying the stock is a sure thing. You are giving more optimism than Rubi himself.

You praise management but Rubi himself admitted missteps! And he offered no real forward guidance. And they have been caught lying about production during Chinese new years as well as other things we have learned here this past year. So how can you love the management team? Yet you think telling people to buy is a sure thing.

Come on now... Still haven't told us how many shares you have and at what avg. Your crying buy buy buy in hopes of a short squeeze and recover some $$$.

I used it (buy stock go viral) for those who have no motivation to help PALM bc palm is not paying them. So by indirectly buying stock and if everyone joins in and goes viral the stock appreciates they make money. I dont need to make money to "root" for my team!!!! I root for teams at all stages of their success or lack of success. Sometimes I stop rooting when management doesnt give a ****. BUt palm's management I think is top notch stuck in a rut and now need our true "fan" support. NOn fans are kicking them to the curb and wall street and analysts are like vultures kicking someone when they are down and out.
    Last edited by donm527; 03/20/2010 at 10:47 AM.
    I am fairly literate.

are you?

Maybe I put too many words and you keep missing it so I'll keep it simple...

Do YOU own shares in P-A-L-M?

Are YOU bleeding like a stuck pig owning P-A-L-M?

Is that why YOU are P-U-M-P-I-N-G PALM?

donm527 are you literate???? Do you not comprehend what I have written. First lets identify why they have not sold on verizon. I truly believe verizon workers are deferring customers to the DROID!!! If we all go viral and help with Brand awareness WEBOS will sell hands down. Yes I have conviction. I would do this without motivation for money. I am self motivated but for those who have responded why should I help palm they are not paying me by going viral and buying stock and increasing brand awareness palm business will grow and indirectly palm will be paying for your efforts through stock appreciation. That's called logic!!! But lets call a spade a spade: Was palm going to battle on neutral fair terms. Verizon is doing ***** to help the cause. Palm ads are not that great however their products are (verizon atleast).
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    The only reason to buy stock in a company is to make money, period. If you want to really support a company you buy their products.
    Just ride out the loss. Stock investments are long-term not short-term. You know nothing of stocks. Why invest in a company that stock has dropped 60% in the last 2 months? There's obviously some reason their stock has degraded by more than half it's worth. Please don't try to play games with people's money, it is their decision to invest, not yours.
    sorry... didnt see that mention of the 3000 shares up there out and about myself enjoying the Florida weather with my daughter while playing with you on my iPhone 3GS 32gb.

Anyways... YOURE A PUMPER!!! 3000 SHARES?! glad it's not much to you mr. rockerfeller but 3000 shares at $12 a share is... carry the one... $36,000!!! To some that's a annual salary! And how much is that $36,000 investment cost now?... carry the one... $12,000?!! Now I know why you were using expletives and so mean to so many and ranting like a raped aped.

Anyways... sorry for your loss. I'll leave you alone. But you can try to tell everyone what a swell guy you are and your love of palm... but your words have really shown you for what you are. pumper. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    sorry... didnt see that mention of the 3000 shares up there out and about myself enjoying the Florida weather with my daughter while playing with you on my iPhone 3GS 32gb.

Anyways... YOURE A PUMPER!!! 3000 SHARES?! glad it's not much to you mr. rockerfeller but 3000 shares at $12 a share is... carry the one... $36,000!!! To some that's a annual salary! And how much is that $36,000 investment cost now?... carry the one... $12,000?!! Now I know why you were using expletives and so mean to so many and ranting like a raped aped.

Anyways... sorry for your loss. I'll leave you alone. But you can try to tell everyone what a swell guy you are and your love of palm... but your words have really shown you for what you are. pumper. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    But he IS a nice guy:

DBD----You are a POS----The hardware is great!!!! Your opinion is f**king annoying...what do you do to your phone that you think its a piece of ****!!! Its people like you I cant stand
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    DBD why dont you go get laid!!!!