View Poll Results: How many Palm shares do you have?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll

59 64.84%
  • 20 or less

5 5.49%
  • 21-50

5 5.49%
  • 51-80

2 2.20%
  • 81+

20 21.98%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How many do you have? This is meant to be a somewhat fun thread for no real purpose. Make a fun weekend, etc.
    I have the grand total of Zero. . . I wish I had money to invest tho. . . I give palm my full support.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    but thinking about buying alot
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I wish I had money to buy some shares. I so cheap right now.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i hope you are shorting..
    Throws ray1b a dollar to buy 500 shares of Palm right now.
    If we all buy shares and then go viral we can all make lots of money and smoke the shorts!!!!!!!!!!!! There would be such a short covering rally!!!!!
    I bought 416 shares on Feb 25 at $6.53 a share... so I don't have too much to lose, but I have a whole lot to gain.
    ...more than Jon Rubinstein
    It's at 4.00 dollars now.. The problem is that palm needs to release a new phone, but if they do, then they won't be able to sell all the phones they have in stores. What they need to do is do what they have done here in canada, and make the dam thing free.
  11.    #11  
    Wow, seems to be a large gap between those who have more than 81 and then those that have 0. Hmm...
    I bought 35 shares on Thursday afternoon and the next day they drop 30%. Way to go....
  13.    #13  
    Reminds me of the whole sirius/xm stock situation. They are hovering at under a dollar for the past few years, just about, and don't have any signs of going up. It's sad really.
    i was gunna buy in on thursday since the stock was up and things were looking really good, $5.65.

so glad i waited lol, next day and its below $4 after hours..

looks pretty cheap now tho! maybe a good buy?
    I actually have some SIRI stock ... threw in a little money when it was .07 cents last march.... and rode it past 1200%... i'm ok with that

Actually they are cash positive now and slowly fixing themselves. a lot of work left but we'll see.

Palm on the other hand... a wait and see scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Reminds me of the whole sirius/xm stock situation. They are hovering at under a dollar for the past few years, just about, and don't have any signs of going up. It's sad really.
    does look cheap eh? but i think you have time to wait and see... any new phone coming out or what the competition is coming out with like the 4th gen iphone.

if i was going to speculate on a $4 stock.... i'd go with citibank (my opinion only )

Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    i was gunna buy in on thursday since the stock was up and things were looking really good, $5.65.

so glad i waited lol, next day and its below $4 after hours..

looks pretty cheap now tho! maybe a good buy?
    Why is the poll like this? Most people don't buy in odd lots (not units of 100), especially for cheap stocks.

Just curious why the poll is configured this way.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  18.    #18  
    Does it matter? Clearly there's a large portion of users who voted, who either don't have any shares or have over 80. fair enough?
    just would have been better at different levels...
    over 80 can mean anything doesnt really show anything (my opinion of course)

give ya an idea of how much a person is in it.

0-100 shares... we're talking dipping a finger in and about $1000 max.
    100-500... around the $5k level.
    500-1000... up to around $10k level.
    1000-2000... up to around $20k level.
    etc...

guess just gives ya a better picture of whos just got their toe in the water with only 100 shares to say... someone that's got the snot beaten out of them with, say..., 3000 shares and has IMO a significant interest in the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Does it matter? Clearly there's a large portion of users who voted, who either don't have any shares or have over 80. fair enough?
    well cnn money says it should hit $0 in value

Palm shares plummet as analysts cut target price to $0, - Mar. 19, 2010
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast