Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    With all the negative news about Palm, their imminent demise, the crappy apps, .... I was starting to feel like my phone was garbage and needed to be replaced ASAP.

Then I looked at a Droid and its terrible keypad and clunky OS (compared to WebOS).

Realization - Despite some annoying bugs in 1.4, this phone and a handful of apps exactly what I wanted and they work great.

To those who complain about crappy apps - BS - there are some great apps for this OS. I think the following are great apps and when Agendus comes out for WebOS, there is nothing else I need.

My list of well designed apps:

jVault
    Bugme
    Flightview
    NFL2010
    Need for Speed
    RadioTime
    MyTether !!!!!
    P2GoogleVoice
    TopStocks

I use these everyday and while I'd always like more functionality, I'm happy to have paid for them and would even spend money for upgrades - heck I did that for years with PalmOS Agendus!

What is your list of great apps?

Paul
    Asphalt 5
    drPodder
    Feeds/Scoop (whichever works the best at the time)
    SprintNav
    SprintTV (now that is has ESPN for free)
    AirTraffic Lite
    Wobble Words
    Evernote
    I'm not the forum police, but there is a separate forum for apps, just FYI.
    Dungeon Hunter
    Crossword
    Pandora
    Tweed
    Poster
    Kobobooks
    PDFMyWeb
    Foursquare
    ZumoDrive
    Facebook
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    wrong section...
    Oops - sorry. It started as a message about how much I like the Pre and evolved into recognizing its the apps and OS that makes me smile
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    wrong section...
    Who cares. The forum is so cluttered with negative crap at the moment that it's nice to have a thread about something good.

I just looked at the bugme app referenced in the first post. I totally missed it somehow. I was just reading a review about the new iPhone version on Crave today, I'm assuming that's a completely different beast than what we have for the Pre but could someone who has the Pre version take a look and confirm? I'm interested in this app but just want to make sure I know what I'm paying for.