1.    #1  
    I need help. I have an important phone conversation that I have to record. Somebody said Google Voice will allow me to.

I need an invite. And I will delete this message if/when I get one cus I don't want to clutter up the board.

Thanks to the mods for allowing me to post this and thanks to whoever sends me the invite.

Thanks so much!

UPDATE: I got the invite. You can delete this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by matty3054; 03/19/2010 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matty3054 View Post
    I need help. I have an important phone conversation that I have to record. Somebody said Google Voice will allow me to.

I need an invite. And I will delete this message if/when I get one cus I don't want to clutter up the board.

Thanks to the mods for allowing me to post this and thanks to whoever sends me the invite.

miamidolphins30@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
    Just sent you an invite
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
    Just sent you an invite
    thanks.

Mods - please delete
    Is there anyone that could spare an invite for me? I am traveling overseas and I could really use the access over there. Thanks in advance!

please pm me... (thanks syphex - btw could you edit your post bc my email is in the quote -thanx!)
    Last edited by wack0; 03/22/2010 at 03:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wack0 View Post
    Is there anyone that could spare an invite for me? I am traveling overseas and I could really use the access over there. Thanks in advance!

Jacob.hakimi@gmail.com
    I wouldn't really put your email address like that. Forums are constently searched for address's like that so they can be used for spam. Just a thought.
    Yeah ditto for me lol
    pm me your email addresses. I have quite a few to give out.