1.    #1  
    Hey guys!
    Yes, I've looked through the forums, and got a good idea...
    But sadly, alot of them, are arguments about what palm used to have, and mis-informing people.

So just a quick question to make sure-

If my battery is at about 35% right now... Is it best to drain it till it hits 5% or just top it off till I need to take it off the touchstone?

Which is healthier for the battery? My last phone would get a battery life if I topped it off, and then it would just die faster...

So please help!

Thanks
    -Stass
    It's a lithium-ion battery. That means what's best is to top it off. Anyone who says otherwise is misinformed.

The exception is every once in a while, you might want to do a full discharge-charge cycle to recalibrate the electronics that tell the OS how much battery is actually available and the capacity and all that.
  3.    #3  
    Ha, thanks!

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's a lithium-ion battery. That means what's best is to top it off. Anyone who says otherwise is misinformed.

The exception is every once in a while, you might want to do a full discharge-charge cycle to recalibrate the electronics that tell the OS how much battery is actually available and the capacity and all that.
    I agree...it's ok to top it off. Just once in a while do a full discharge to keep it in balance.