1.    #1  
    Since it unfortunately isn't selling can we expected slashed non-contract prices?
    No carrier is going to sell a smartphone without a contract, and pricing on the Pre and Pixi have already been cut. I remember seeing Amazon selling the Pre Plus for $30 and the Pixi for $0 on contract. I can't imagine it going much lower than that.

Could Palm sell devices on their own on a non-contract basis? I have no idea. Someone else with more knowledge about how that works might be able to comment.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Probably not, until a replacement model is ready-ish. Maybe at independent retailers, if they get an inside scoop.
    two for one palm pre. verizon does it with blackberry... i can see that with palm.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Verizon offered Buy One Get on Free for both the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus shortly after they launched. They offer it for their Droid models as well.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tech View Post
    Verizon offered Buy One Get on Free for both the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus shortly after they launched. They offer it for their Droid models as well.
    They offered a Pixi for a Pre. I'm sure they'll now let you get two Pres.