1.    #1  
    the one on my pre. is there a way to make it stop flashing? it woke me up in the middle of the night. i had a dream we were being invaded by UFOs.
    Go into screen and lock and turn off Blink Notifications
    I'm sorry but that is funny..

To do this go to the screen & lock settings and there should be an option.
    Wow, sleepmonkey. You're a really light sleeper if that little, low candle-power blinker woke you out of your sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderhaus View Post
    Wow, sleepmonkey. You're a really light sleeper if that little, low candle-power blinker woke you out of your sleep.
    or, he's more than likely exaggerating.
    that little light did not wake you up . There is no way that light did that for real !! Unless you were sleeping with it planted to your eyeball that is ha ha.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepymonkey View Post
    the one on my pre. is there a way to make it stop flashing? it woke me up in the middle of the night. i had a dream we were being invaded by UFOs.
    No, it wasn't your Pre. I was playing spider man on the wall behind your bed, while I sucked out your brains....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Haha, awesome post. Didn't laugh in a long time that well and I mean it in a good way.
    Tip: at night use a little piece of electric tape on your Pre. That should stop the UFO's. I need to tweet this post.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    OP I know how you feel when my wife leaves her pixi on the night stand I have dreams about the Knight Rider...
    my ball is getting on my nerves
    Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should see a doctor.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Haha, awesome post. Didn't laugh in a long time that well and I mean it in a good way.
    Tip: forget about the webos option, at night use a little piece of electric tape on your Pre. That should stop the UFO's. I need to tweet this post.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    OP I know how you feel when my wife leaves her pixi on the night stand I have dreams about the Knight Rider...
    You only wish you were as cool as the Hoff.

Personally, I've never noticed the blink on my Pre, the blowtorch they installed in the front of my computer for HDD activity overwhelms it at 20 feet away.
    How much effort does it take to turn the phone over?
    Quote Originally Posted by scwalker78 View Post
    How much effort does it take to turn the phone over?
    Touchstone doesn't work upside down?

I've had blink notifications turned off, I've always got the phone where I can't see it in the first place, except while on the charger.
    cool....i will check it out....