Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    After upgrading to 1.4 I installed a few apps from Palm and Preware - all good. A few days later I tried to install another app but my Pre ran out of memory and Luna reset. Now under my applications the first entry is blank and paused. If I select it or any other program listed as downloading or paused I get the error " The action could not be completed. Try again later."

Is there a way to delete this operation to free it up? Other wise I guess I'll doctor it again.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Cant you gesture click delete (if you have that patch) or I think its orange-tap that will bring it up to and you can just delete it from there. Otherwise go into the app store, hit the bag in the bottom right and stop the install there or from the context menu in the My Apps list.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I can gesture delete an app that's hung on install. The problem is the "invisible" app (called so since there is no name, picture or other info) isn't found in the launcher anywhere.

As I posted originally I cannot go to the bag in the app store and delete, stop downloading or install anything. All operations fail in the app store. Deleting all paused downloads also fails.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Here's a shot of the app store's invisible app. I was thinking there might be a way to delete it or the operation from the command line. Ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the only way i was able to fix this is to do a partial erase then everything went back to normal after apps restored .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I figured that would do it, just hoping for a fix other than doctoring my phone. again since 1.4 hit. Thanks!!
    well a partial erase isnt as bad as a doctor, lol but kinda the same .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->