1.    #1  
    Hey guys i just like to know for anyone that has world series poker on their pre. What is your battery drain when playing multiplayer?

I have the new program that scales up to 600mhz, and i got 43% battery drain/hr while playing multiplayer!!!!

Is this normal at all??????????
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I don't know about your game but if I stream live music on di.fm and browse the net at the same time (I do this a lot), the phone is dead in about 2hours or less. That was tested for several days, on 1.4 version with the battery 100% charged at starting point.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I don't know about your game but if I stream live music on di.fm and browse the net at the same time (I do this a lot), the phone is dead in about 2hours or less. That was tested for several days, on 1.4 version.
    Do you have any patches installed?
    and are you tethering? how are you streaming di.fm? lol
    I had that problem too when I kept the m: games open all the time. It was killing my bat very quickly. Fortunatly those games proved boring after a while so it is no longer an issue. I did notice great improvement by using the smartreflex patch under those conditions.

e_t
    Well the biggest battery killer (as i just recently concerned is when your phone is "searching" for signal). That KILLS your phone, trust me, i learned the hardway. Apart from that, turn the GPS off when you're not using it and you'll be fine. Or just get an extended battery pack, its only like 40 dollars anyway.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    Do you have any patches installed?
    and are you tethering? how are you streaming di.fm? lol
    Stock Pre with no patches installed. I'm not tethering, it is a straight WebOS usage. The streaming is done through default WebOS apps. Open this link in Pre, to see how.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  7.    #7  
    i think its just this game i turned the patch off and it actually went to 47% drain lol
  8.    #8  
    Stock Pre with no patches installed. I'm not tethering, it is a straight WebOS usage. The streaming is done through default WebOS apps. Open this link, to see how.
    thats sweet i didnt know you could stream di.fm on webos
  9.    #9  
    surpising the overclock cpu scaling patch actually saves my more battery lmao, its just this stupid game.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    The streaming is draining battery like hell (pretty sure that is why your game kills your battery like that also). If I just listen to music non-stop, in less then 3hrs (more like 2.5hrs), the battery is dead. Ya, WebOS supports .pls files by default. Personally, I created a blog entry with my favourite channels and I click on whatever I like to listen ATM.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  11.    #11  
    The streaming is draining battery like hell (pretty sure that is why your game kills your battery like that also). If I just listen to music non-stop, in less then 3hrs (more like 2.5hrs), the battery is dead. Ya, WebOS supports .pls files by default. Personally, I created a blog entry with my favourite channels and I click on whatever I like to listen ATM.
    Yea thats cool i didn't know that