Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    <edit> How many are you are fabricating and making <stuff> up!!! 7 phones 6 phones...Why do you keep coming back if its that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by pogeypre; 03/19/2010 at 01:34 PM.
    I feel you on that.
  3.    #3  
    Lets do something about this .........Cant wait for NEVILLE viral day!!!!!
    Last edited by pogeypre; 03/19/2010 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    <edit> How many are you are fabricating and making <stuff> up!!! 7 phones 6 phones...Why do you keep coming back if its that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Does get tiring huh?
    Last edited by pogeypre; 03/19/2010 at 01:35 PM.
    Joe Dirt: Well, I see you got those snakes and sparklers. But where's the good stuff man?
    Kicking Wing: Good stuff? This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.
    Joe Dirt: Are you nuts dude? You need stuff that'll explode. Go *boom*!
    Kicking Wing: Why is that good?
    Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good?
    It's just the forum ecosystem. Bashers pressure Palm to actually fix the problems. But there is a difference between reporting bugs and bashing, you're right there. The things people are saying are okay they just need to change the way they say them.

If the bashers still come back after 6 exchanges then it only goes to prove that the Pre/Pixi is an awesome device
    nice language,
    You'd be surprised. Of course, they'll probably tell you they've been through "x" number of phones and stuck with lousy service (in their words) because they REALLY love Palm and wanted them to succeed.

Yeah, I've always wondered the same thing, though. How dumb do you have to be to keep putting yourself in a punishing situation? I had a bad experience with Toyota once...ONCE. I've had a bad experience with my Mac Mini...never again Apple. I figure if a company's product or service just isn't good enough and they're unwilling/unable to make it better, I'm outta there!
    many are not making this up... they are just THAT... uh... "LOYAL!!"

be glad they have such a following... otherwise you would have a lot less owners.

Is MRLOSERPUNK still on this forum? I think he's gone through about TEN phones right? I read his posts in the past and always informative and helpful so I don't think he is making up stuff. Just crazy LOYAL and you should (edited) 'thank him' for being so loyal.

Last edited by pogeypre; 03/19/2010 at 01:35 PM.
    thinking the same thing too

i know this board and the people here get a bit excited about palm but this is just unacceptable... insulting people in other posts and such. Do the mods work here anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    nice language,
    I'm on #7, but I like what the Pre does, and again, I doubt you will find a single post where I bash the darn thing. Pre does things I know others can't or I'm simply used to touch phones.... anyway, no, not paid... just like the Palm Pre... I've been with Nextel since the two way phones came out (terp), then moved into sprint with the Treo's and now Pre...so loyalty also plays a role...hell, I get almost 18% off my bill w all the discounts I get (state employee, business, and something else idk)....

Do you have any other questions?
    Last edited by KingRican; 03/19/2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: 2 insurance claims included in the above 7, due to dropped phones
    I <3 palm thats all that matters to me. The filth that crap all over this forum every second is just something I filter through. That or just log off the website due all the crap.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    There have been all sorts of paid posts, blogs and articles through out the media. Most of them have ads on the page for competing products, be it hardware or carrier. IMO there has been spending by apple, at&t and others. I even saw an article that had a small print line at the bottom that said it was a paid article.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfceo View Post
    There have been all sorts of paid posts, blogs and articles through out the media. Most of them have ads on the page for competing products, be it hardware or carrier. IMO there has been spending by apple, at&t and others. I even saw an article that had a small print line at the bottom that said it was a paid article.
    While I wont disagree with you, the ads on a page are generated by content on the page alot of times. I have seen competition ads on this forum a few times.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    Um...hasn't the worst and most impactful words about Palm and the Pre lately been those said by Palm themselves on yesterday's call? I mean, who would spend money to ether a company doing it to themselves for free?
    The worse aren't those. It's those who just join and make 4-5 posts about how they hate it and returned it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I am waiting for Pre number 8 (3rd in a week) and Sprint has even offered a different phone to me but I declined immediately. The Pre is by far the best phone I've ever owned and I wouldn't give it up for anything except another WebOS phone.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Go take a look at crackberry.com Look at all the Storm posts and check out how many swaps and exchanges occurred with THAT dog. I was one of them that kept trying over and over....I WISH I were paid.
    Originally Posted by etrade18:
    DBD why dont you go get laid!!!!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    Wow!!!!!! what a jerk. Tell you what arsehole my pre is in it's box and will remain until FLASH is released. Flash is what kept me going. THat is why I keep it. If not available 06-06-10 it go's up for sale.

And btw ...relax....breathe

And Am I owed money? I was never paid??? I want my $$$$$$
    Who are you -- the paid Palm cheerleader? This is a forum -- a place where people gather to discuss ideas, both positive and negative.

I've had my Pre since 06/06/09 and it is rock solid. This does not mean that I doubt the problems that others have had (well, at least most of them). I've learned a lot from what others have discussed about their problems and I hope I've helped a few others with theirs.

If you are looking for a single point of view, go to the Palm website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast