Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    If the bashers still come back after 6 exchanges then it only goes to prove that the Pre/Pixi is an awesome device
    An alternate, possibly simpler explanation is that the non-subsidized price to get a replacement might be too high.

As for me, I like WebOS, but I don't love it. In fact there are two things that I freaking *hate* about it: too slow, tiny battery. I'm on my 5th Pre. My son is on his 5th Pixi. And the reason that I don't switch is that I would have to pay full price for any replacement. Or an ETF fee for the 3 phones on my account.

It's simpler for me to just wait until June (when I get an upgrade via Sprint Premier). As for me, come June if those two problems are not solved, I'll be looking long and hard at whatever new android phone is available.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    I have had 1067 palm pre phones now. Them darned barnacles just keep on slipping and sliding out of my cantankerous old hands and hit the pavement. They're typically fine afterward but I have a powerseller rating to maintain on the eBays... so I end up adding them to my sellin'it account and geet going with that "buy it now" shenanigans. I am also having some T-shirts up for sale this weekend for 15% off! they say "palm pre != koala tea!" gheh... get it? derp derp! Hey Googles where my cheque? i am broke again I smoked it up.
    i really like when one of the losers posts his or her rant, and then 3 or 4 more jump in and say yeah that happens with mine too... we all know if they had the same problem they would have already posted it... i bet 90 percent of the complaints come from apple implants... im still on my first pre as are a half a dozen others i know with a pre...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Wow!!!!!! what a jerk. Tell you what arsehole my pre is in it's box and will remain until FLASH is released. Flash is what kept me going. THat is why I keep it. If not available 06-06-10 it go's up for sale.

And btw ...relax....breathe

And Am I owed money? I was never paid??? I want my $$$$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Who are you -- the paid Palm cheerleader? This is a forum -- a place where people gather to discuss ideas, both positive and negative.

I've had my Pre since 06/06/09 and it is rock solid. This does not mean that I doubt the problems that others have had (well, at least most of them). I've learned a lot from what others have discussed about their problems and I hope I've helped a few others with theirs.

If you are looking for a single point of view, go to the Palm website.
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    An alternate, possibly simpler explanation is that the non-subsidized price to get a replacement might be too high.

As for me, I like WebOS, but I don't love it. In fact there are two things that I freaking *hate* about it: too slow, tiny battery. I'm on my 5th Pre. My son is on his 5th Pixi. And the reason that I don't switch is that I would have to pay full price for any replacement. Or an ETF fee for the 3 phones on my account.

It's simpler for me to just wait until June (when I get an upgrade via Sprint Premier). As for me, come June if those two problems are not solved, I'll be looking long and hard at whatever new android phone is available.
    5 pre and 5 pixi??? What do you juggle them and let them fall?? 5 phones dude do you have the worst luck??? If so stay away from me and palm
    !!!!
    wow lol goodtimes good laugh !!!! BURN
  6.    #26  
    Lets not be naive on this board....Wall street and "others" will do anything to alter the PPS of a stock ......
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12