1.    #1  
    I know this has been discussed a few times. The ONLY thing i miss about Windows Mobile is the ability to display upcoming appointments on the home screen.

Real life example:
    I had an appointment to meet a business partner from the UK at the airport one morning. He was only going to be in town for an hour, and I was supposed to meet him during his lay-over. Well i scheduled the appointment months in advance and forgot about it. My calender reminder popped up 15 mins before the appointment, and i live 1 hour from the airport! I completely forgot until 15 mins before the appointment. Of course i missed the appt.

If I had been using a windows phone, i would have seen the appt. several days in advance..

Is anyone developing a widget which will allow this? I really miss that feature.
    i don't know about a widget -- but you do know that you can adjust the amount of warning an entry gives you -- right?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i don't know about a widget -- but you do know that you can adjust the amount of warning an entry gives you -- right?
    While this is true, it's not as efficient as having the option of putting a calendar on the home screen. For people like me who only look at their calendars occasionally, it's nice having something there every time I look at my phone.

I generally set my notifications up for at least 1 hour prior to, sometimes even 24 hours or more. WM made it easy by displaying right there in my face for 3 days.

The closest solution I've seen is either Active Card or Active Homescreen. When I tried them it seems to me that calendar was an option. Still not perfect since you have to leave the program running...it is a start though, I suppose.
  4.    #4  
    I generally set my notifications up for at least 1 hour prior to, sometimes even 24 hours or more. WM made it easy by displaying right there in my face for 3 days.
    My thoughts exactly...
    Have you seen the Agenda homebrew app? http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/agenda