1.    #1  
    I have searched through several other forum posts and there are none that deal specifically with 1.4.

I've tried:
    -using QI and going to device management,
    -using QI and going to the linux command line
    -using pre-ware(I don't have a theme section in preware, and I didn't install the theme through preware)
    -erasing apps and data
    -running terminal

I really need this theme(nexus pre) off, such a hassle.
  2.    #2  
    Just an update, I did the full secure reset and the theme is still on the phone, I need to remove it because I'm trying to return the phone. I don't care what gets deleted, I just need to reset the phone.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaces View Post
    I have searched through several other forum posts and there are none that deal specifically with 1.4.

I've tried:
    -using QI and going to device management,
    -using QI and going to the linux command line
    -using pre-ware(I don't have a theme section in preware, and I didn't install the theme through preware)
    -erasing apps and data
    -running terminal

I really need this theme(nexus pre) off, such a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaces View Post
    Just an update, I did the full secure reset and the theme is still on the phone, I need to remove it because I'm trying to return the phone. I don't care what gets deleted, I just need to reset the phone.
    a) In WebOS Quick Install, choose Themer, not device management. From there you can reset to default theme.

b) If option A doesn't work for some reason, you can also WebOS Dr (will erase everything) or use WebOS Repair Utility (will try to repair changed OS files back to default).
    - Remove all patches
    - Run the Jason's Repair Utility (be sure to download your correct webosdoctor)
    --- This method will not erase everything, just your patches and theme.

Done and done.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  5.    #5  
    Using themer, doesn't work. I just wanted to check back to say I ended up using doctor, which I see you recommended.