1.    #1  
    Ok I have searched and couldn't find anything more then reset and remove the facebook app and still this issue is present. So I tried to connect to my facebook account under preferences and accounts in the photo roll and no matter what account I use (correct credentials) it pretends to connect for a second or two and then says invalid username or password. Here is a break down of what I did:

photos>preferences and accounts>add account>facebook>enter login information.

I get the error message (tried a many times inspecting my entries each time): The username or password is incorrect. Try again.

So I did the following to attempt to remedy the situation:

restarted my pre
    Signed off facebook on my laptop and phone (only 2 locations I use facebook)
    Removed face book app by palm (I dont have any other facebook apps)
    restarted my pre

Still cannot connect to facebook to upload from the photo roll. Anyone else having this issue and/or know a remedy for it? Thanks
    Last edited by liquidxit2; 03/19/2010 at 10:06 AM.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    I guess Im the only one.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    I've beenbhaving this exact same problem. I've been using Palm's FaceBook app to upload photos which is not the best way. I preferred uploading through the photo app.
  4.    #4  
    I dont use the palm app as it has never really been fun to use.
    I've never tried it through the photo roll because you can't add captions. I've always used email to facebook (can add captions) or you can just use the Palm Facebook app or the other Facebook app (Friendsbook) to do this.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  6.    #6  
    Yeah Im just going to use palms app to upload pics until the phot roll gets patched or I figure the issue out.
    I had this same problem. Ended up calling Sprint for tech support, then they sent me to Palm. Here's what we ended up doing, and it worked:

1) Remove Facebook account from entire phone (calendar, photos, any apps, contacts, etc.)

2) Remove battery, wait about a minute, then reinstall battery and power up phone.

3) Reinstall FB accounts.

It's a process, but it worked. And I haven't had that problem since.
    Similar situation for me when I had to Doctor phone. I needed to delete all versions of facebook, including beta. Then turned off phone for a while. When I turned on, I didn't install facebook for a day.

came back to it later and installed and it accepted everything. Weird.