View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
890. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 14: Kid, you don't know how lucky you are!

6 0.67%
  • 15-17

35 3.93%
  • 18-20

42 4.72%
  • 21-25

148 16.63%
  • 26-30

160 17.98%
  • 31-35

117 13.15%
  • 36-40

112 12.58%
  • 41-45

95 10.67%
  • 46-50

64 7.19%
  • 50 and up

111 12.47%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    59 and not depressed about it at all. It helps that I've been retired for several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    I'm in class now. And I'm 14
    I hope you learn something today. I don't think the forum can take another posting like this one:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2315983
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I hope you learn something today. I don't think the forum can take another posting like this one:

I'm sixteen and I can't read that post.

Bow to the grammar
    63, still working, and loving life and work.

Oh man that was some funny s***.

I just turned 23 and am proud to use proper grammar...most of the time.
  6.    #66  

This is your brain....
    This is your brain on drugs...

LO Freakin' L

I finally went and read that post (tried my best). I honestly thought he was just fooling around linguistically. I simply didn't believe this could possibly have been confused for actual grammar.

My bad.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    27...28 in June which is also when I'm eligible for my new upgrad Palm! No C40 means SuperSonic for this guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deck82 View Post
    27...28 in June which is also when I'm eligible for my new upgrad Palm! No C40 means SuperSonic for this guy!

I'll be on the same line...
    Coming up on 51 pretty soon....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    man ya'll old enough to be my grandparent
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I am your grandparent....
    I dated your grandparent. Once. Don't ask.

I want to see if we get more data
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Seventeeen.
    did you guys put that on the poll
    56 and loving it.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    ..... an the OP is write. The speling an grama heer is allways horribull some times.
    I have no idea how my friends manage to spell so atrociously and still be able to communicate with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    my guess is if there is anyone w/ a webOS device under 14, they can't vote at this moment..... they are supposed to be in school in class lmao!!!
    Not! School district on spring break.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    also i can't see any one under 14 taking their time and patience to be part of this forum and contribute. i'd be shocked to see someone that young on here lol watch after this someone is going to be a smart a s s and vote 14 and under
    I feel sad that I'm the only one that responded with the 14 and under choice... I'm sure that others are under 14! Am I a smart-*** for answering under 14 if I am 14? I wouldn't want to be a smart-*** for being truthful
    Quote Originally Posted by mofishmgr View Post
    5 1/4 floppies
    EEK! Can barely remember floppy disks. Earliest recollection was in elementary school running Windows '97 and 2000 saving pitifully small files on school issued floppy disks. They didn't even let us take them home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb_or_Sam View Post
    I'm probably the youngest one here... I'm not in the under 14 category, but I'm in my mid-teens; I'll leave it at that.
    Beat you!
    Gonna be 19 in May. Over the summer I broke away from my parents Verizon plan and switched to Sprint just to get the Pre (And a plan with data) and have been enjoying it ever since. Paying for it all, not so much.
    I'm 24 and I'm already beginning to worry about where I'll be when I'm 30. That's why I'm planning to start some classes in the fall lol. Better late then never I guess...
    So far my 64 (65 in May) makes me the dinosaur of this thread. And I've experimented with the Pre a lot. 35 patches, tried several themes, a couple of Doctors, lots of apps and using the Linux command line in WebOSQI. When I'm not skiing or golfing, I'm on this forum or otherwise playing or experimenting with my Pre. Oh, and occasionally folks expect me to fulfil my duties as Mayor (at which I dedicate most of my time). Love my Pre!
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast