View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
890. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 14: Kid, you don't know how lucky you are!

6 0.67%
  • 15-17

35 3.93%
  • 18-20

42 4.72%
  • 21-25

148 16.63%
  • 26-30

160 17.98%
  • 31-35

117 13.15%
  • 36-40

112 12.58%
  • 41-45

95 10.67%
  • 46-50

64 7.19%
  • 50 and up

111 12.47%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Wife is 32

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    I was born in the same year as the last time the Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup.

You do the math.
    So you're 142 years old?

Wow...this is the first time that my age bracket was the oldest! I am currently 50...but closer to 51.

I think lumping 50 and above into one group, while all the others are either 2 years or 5 years each is age discrimination...and I plan to protest to the AARP as soon as I finish my tapioca...well, then it will be time for my afternoon nap, but right after that! Yes! ...oh, the early bird special is the meatloaf and flax seed surprise, can't miss that! When I finish dinner, I'm calling!

Uh...what was I calling about?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Wow...this is the first time that my age bracket was the oldest! I am currently 50...but closer to 51.

I think lumping 50 and above into one group, while all the others are either 2 years or 5 years each is age discrimination...and I plan to protest to the AARP as soon as I finish my tapioca...well, then it will be time for my afternoon nap, but right after that! Yes! ...oh, the early bird special is the meatloaf and flax seed surprise, can't miss that! When I finish dinner, I'm calling!

Uh...what was I calling about?
    Lol.. You prob have suits older than me

Newbie here, but 32.
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    40 damn years....
    Been depressed about 40 since I was 37, lol.
    38. I'm not worried about 40. But 50 for me is looking a bit scary. BTW, still love playing games on my PC and xbox! They beat my atari 2600 and Commodore 64 any day.
    I'm an old computer geek at 67!
    33 in April.

Remember everyone, You're only old once, but you can always be immature.
    I'm 36. I wish I would have seen this poll back when it started, then I could have voted in the 31-35 group. For some reason, 36-40 sounds a lot older to me.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    25 here. First computer was a Tandy 1000. It used 5 1/4 floppies, had no HDD and we loved playing Digger and Sierra adventure games.
    I'll be 27 next month. 30 is creeping up on me. lol
    17. Cant nobody tell me nothing in 5 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post

except "we don't serve alcohol to minors"
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    Ha ha !!!

ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    39 next month......and NEVER seen a Leaf's parade...sniff.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    -Even how to write apparently!-

I'm going to weigh in here. But before I tell you my age, I play online games including Unreal and battlefield. I have an Xbox 360/Konect and play driving, shooting, flying games. And I love the adventure games for Konect. I own two pres and have had smartphones since the Treo 600 and wanted one since the Treo 90. I code in multi languages and spend hours on Facebook and forums like this one. I build computers, hack and repair smartphones and manage networks. I write software and themes.

And I'm 52! Which proves it doesn't take age or lack thereof to be into tech.

Spelling and grammar are two of my pet peeves. It's the little things that get my ire.
    phases are also in there.
    Phrases like "alot" ... oops, that's not a phrase, it's a word!!! NO. It's NOT!!!
    "Allot" is a word and means "to assign a position or number."
    "A lot" is a phrase meaning an unspecified number but people usually use it to mean "A large number"
    Also, there are two that stand out. "I could of done that!" REALLY? "could of"?
    "would of, could of, should of!"
    to understand why this is wrong, let's look at the history. "Could've" is what people are hearing and saying. So they write "Could of" but the root of the contraction is "Could have" Next time you write something like this, think about where it came from. Also in the mix is the whole there, their, they're debacle, also with to, too, two... OK! I'll stop.

As for the whole who's computer was slowest when.
    My first computer was a VIC20. 20KB RAM of which the OS [dos] took up 12KB, leaving 8KB for programs. I don't even remember the speed. but the programs were on a cassette tape that used linear data to load [much like a modem]
    My first PC did have a 720KB floppy, 256KB RAM and I think a 3.77 MHz proc. [Tandy EX1000] I couldn't afford a hard drive. the modem was 300 baud.
    Also FYI, the first floppies were 8" and held a whopping 172KB. The first 5 1/4 floppies held 340 KB. These were actually floppy as in flexible. That is why many oldsters referred to the 3 1/2s as diskettes. They were smaller and rigid, although the inside was floppy! LOL
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Quote Originally Posted by e-gadget-guy View Post
    -Even how to write apparently!-
    Really? Complain about writing on the internet?
    I'm a young looking 32 and my Wife is a hot 30.