View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
890. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 14: Kid, you don't know how lucky you are!

6 0.67%
  • 15-17

35 3.93%
  • 18-20

42 4.72%
  • 21-25

148 16.63%
  • 26-30

160 17.98%
  • 31-35

117 13.15%
  • 36-40

112 12.58%
  • 41-45

95 10.67%
  • 46-50

64 7.19%
  • 50 and up

111 12.47%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Oh, I totally saw those.

I put it in again in hopes that people would quit posting here and bumping this one up...
    And instead, folks are responding to your post, and thus bumping the thread up.
    Oh, the irony...
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    I've been 25 for 15 years now.
    I can beat that...I've been 25 for twice as long as you have! (or 55 for those who don't want to open their calculator app)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    I can beat that...I've been 25 for twice as long as you have! (or 55 for those who don't want to open their calculator app)
    Even older -- been 25 for nearly 35 years or 59 in earth years.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Younger, 53. Do computer systems for the government, and have been doing systems (for various organizations) a little over 20 years. Eyes are way too bad to get serious about "gaming" on the Pre, so it's interesting to see the graphics on some of the games (I do kind of like Glyde 2). Most of my games are "diversion" type games that you can play for a while, then don't mind walking away from when the dr's receptionist says "next". I'm actually more interested in the productivity apps, and it's good to see more and more coming out for the Pre.
    Agree about games...and eyes.

We'll have to compare government agencies at some point. 30 years was enough for me.
    34 - ,really 34 is not that old
    50 & holding....
    wow I feel old... I am 16 have been using my bell pre for 8 month and I still love it.
    27 here....
    16 bwahaha >
    but i like to consider myself a decent contributor to precentral..so far
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    53 for now
    Ah, nice. I'm right in the highest (largest) demographic at 29. But I'm tall, fit, and handsome, so I stand apart from all you 'normal' nerds!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 05/28/2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    38 ..some days going on 15, some days going on 100 ..LOL

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
    - Susan Erz

i have no desire to live forever, i'm ready whenever it's time to go. being a grown up is too hard, i want to go back to 15. HAHA

my biggest pet peeve is when people use the wrong word. there instead of their, accept/except, affect/effect, etc... and it makes my skin crawl when people say "i could care less" ... dont you mean "couldn't care less?

HAHA ok off soapbox now

my pre is used mostly for messaging, email, and music player. i am really just starting to get into other things and like what i am learning.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    45....a very young 45! LOL
    You older guys crack me up. Only 18 here! Just graduated from High School! You guys remember those days?
    I'm 15, and no joke, I'm the only Palm Pre user in my school full of Blackberries and iPhones.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    38 ..some days going on 15, some days going on 100 ..LOL

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
    - Susan Erz

i have no desire to live forever, i'm ready whenever it's time to go. being a grown up is too hard, i want to go back to 15. HAHA

my biggest pet peeve is when people use the wrong word. there instead of their, accept/except, affect/effect, etc... and it makes my skin crawl when people say "i could care less" ... dont you mean "couldn't care less?

HAHA ok off soapbox now

my pre is used mostly for messaging, email, and music player. i am really just starting to get into other things and like what i am learning.
    At first reading of your post I was thinking <sarcasm>"I could care less"</sarcasm> but then I remembered this article I read... It's an interesting perspective on the subject. Since reading the aricle I use both versions of the idiom, depending on the situation.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-ico1.htm
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdawgmon View Post
    Since reading the aricle I use both versions of the idiom, depending on the situation.

World Wide Words: I could care less
    good read, thanks.

thinking on the inflection used and the gestures, the folks i know that use this phrase use it wrong, not meaning the sarcastic/yiddish "i should be so lucky" comparison.
    The only way to get one thread is to merge the existing threads into one thread and make it a sticky.