View Poll Results: What's your age range?

Voters
890. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 14: Kid, you don't know how lucky you are!

6 0.67%
  • 15-17

35 3.93%
  • 18-20

42 4.72%
  • 21-25

148 16.63%
  • 26-30

160 17.98%
  • 31-35

117 13.15%
  • 36-40

112 12.58%
  • 41-45

95 10.67%
  • 46-50

64 7.19%
  • 50 and up

111 12.47%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Also, please search before creating new threads. Redundant threads just clogs up the search results for those that use search to find actual product related info...

[url]
    We already gave the OP that link twice on the first page here.
    Maybe you should've searched the first page first, lol.
    34 here, got my Pre because everyone had an Iphone and I hate having what everyone else has (I’m not the trendy type), so I wanted something different and thankfully the Pre came along and I really love it.
    18, I only know of one of my friends that has a pre but I've been preaching the gospel of pre 'round here
    This signature for rent
    50. If I want to game, it's the PC or the consoles. I have a game on there for demoing but I never play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    We already gave the OP that link twice on the first page here.
    Maybe you should've searched the first page first, lol.
    Oh, I totally saw those.

I put it in again in hopes that people would quit posting here and bumping this one up...

If you were a mod I'd ask you to merge the threads... Personally, I think we need a "department of redundancy department" to merge redundantly redundant threads to make the search results more usable... It creates a cycle that feeds on itself:

Too many search results = can't find things quickly = creating a new post to request info that is already there.... and the cycle continues to snowball just like government spending...
    41 here
    I'm 44!
    The only thing I hate is that I don't know anyone of my friends who have a Pre so I can not be alone in adding all of these Patches and 800mHz kernel which is next. It's tough trying to learn all of this stuff while working and having a life outside of work. I need someone else to turn to and ask how they did certain things to their Pre from time to time!

Definitely a wide range ages here.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Please make it stop!!!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ral-users.html

The department of redundancy department appreciates your cooperation...
    ^^^^^ Link no workee.

The poll is poorly designed lumping everyone from 50 to 100 in the same group. 63 in two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Please make it stop!!!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ral-users.html

The department of redundancy department appreciates your cooperation...
    Just so you know, I just went through the motions of starting another thread called "age of pre owners" and the similar threads that came up were these:

Forum Leader Nominations Now Being Accepted

DROID vs. PRE (from a Pre owner's perspective)

DONíT RETURN IT! Ö

Want to get rid of the Pre, advice

Sooo, I guess doing a real search is the only way to make sure you are covering all threads and no redundancies.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    +1

The idea isn't to depend on the suggestions that pop up when you start, the idea is to search BEFORE you start.

I don't know much about voltage, but you rock!

It would be great if you'd PM a moderator and ask them to merge these...
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I'm 33 years old.

I'm curious on this topic as I wonder what certain people want on their Pre. Like 3D gaming, I could have this never happen and be perfectly happy. I wonder if that's something the young bucks want.
    Im 34
    CRoSSoVeR
    But can it run Crysis?
    I'm 32 yo. I have purchased a couple of 3D games on sale and while I don't play them often, it is essential that my phone does this well because iPhones do it well and Android doesn't. I want my OS to be as good as Apple in every way and better in some. Its a bragging rights thing! Seriously though, while it isn't that important to me on a phone it seems to sell apps and that is important in getting good high profile business partners that can give your OS street cred. It is also going to be a MUST for a tablet device which will largely be for entertainment purposes (ie. video & gaming).
    I'm PRE-33...ie 32.

I'm 41 years old. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chull View Post
    Me - I'm OLD!! 50.
    50 is the new 40. I'm 55.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    17...was 16 when I got it