1.    #1  
    I would love to have my Pre automatically sync to all of my emails, but since I own an international business, emails come in ALL NIGHT long, which is driving me nuts. Is there a way to have it automatically check during the day (specific times) and manually check after a certain time at night?

I don't want to turn my phone off at night in case of a family emergency or something. Any ideas? Feature request? New App? Thanks in advance for any information.

TB
    turn off notification for teh email addy =P
    Quote Originally Posted by twb716 View Post
    Is there a way to have it automatically check during the day (specific times) and manually check after a certain time at night?
    Automatically...no. Right now you need to manually turn off e-mail notifications at night in your scenario.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Are you using preware? If so, make sure to get the "Data Connection" on/off toggle for your quick menu (where your battery, Wi/Fi, Bluetooth are stored). This is what I typically do during the work day when I know I am in a bad area in our building. This shuts the data connection on and off so you don't have to worry about syncing. While it's not "automatic", I think it's much quicker and cleaner than changing your notifications each night.
  5.    #5  
    Duh- I didn't even think about turning off the notification. I just turned the sound off- it still blinks, so I know that I have work to do as soon as I open my eyes Thanks so much!