1.    #1  
    I have read other threads about people having problem with their phone. I have not had any problems. Love the phone. Love it. Maybe because I was coming from blackberry storm!! I want to go 10 rounds with people who are *****ing about the hardware. My pre plus slider is perfect. I have dropped it 3 times and has not even been affected. I think the design is perfect. Feels like a pebble. I have convinced now 7 people to buy the phone and they all love it. I will continue to spread the word and make it my goal so that all those crackberry fans will see that the best phone out there is the pre and pixi!!!!!!!!!
    Why don't you go see a movie at the Midway on Queens Blvd and take a break from all the work u've been doing for Palm for free...
    Nice OP.

I've converted one of my friends too

Good the hear the Plus is OK. If the rumours about it coming to O2 in the UK are correct I might be able to switch up from my standard Pre in a few months time
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    I had no problem pushing Pre's to people on sprint. What's the alternative anyways? Hero? Moment? Neither are stellar. Save money on sprint. That logic won't hold up forever though..with Nexus and supersonic on way.

But if they're set on verizon or at&t plan (in other words, don't mind paying through the nose), i recommend an iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I had no problem pushing Pre's to people on sprint. What's the alternative anyways? Hero? Moment? Neither are stellar. Save money on sprint. That logic won't hold up forever though..with Nexus and supersonic on way.

But if they're set on verizon or at&t plan (in other words, don't mind paying through the nose), i recommend an iphone.
    My gf chose the moment because of the horizontal slide out keyboard. she said if the pre had come like that she woulda gotten the pre because she hates its current keyboard....sigh.

At least i get to play with android AND webos now.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre