1.    #1  
    I doctored to 1.3.5.1 and cannot find Pandora in the app catalog (its probably updated for 1.4 firmware)

I recall reading someone here on the forum had Pandora 1.3 ipk (similar)

anyone got it? I need it.

pm me por favor

thanks
    I would also like to have this, anyone got it?
    Check out noagendashow.com assassinating lamestream media!
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I doctored to 1.3.5.1 and cannot find Pandora in the app catalog (its probably updated for 1.4 firmware)

I recall reading someone here on the forum had Pandora 1.3 ipk (similar)

anyone got it? I need it.

pm me por favor

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechalex View Post
    I would also like to have this, anyone got it?
    just pm'ed you
    Thanks mamouton! Just installed it directly from the terminal app with no problems. I found instructions here. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-terminal.html
    Last edited by hitechalex; 03/19/2010 at 11:10 PM.
    It seems like sprint removed all the links to the WebOs Doctors from the previous versions and I cant find the 1.3.5.1 doctor i downloaded last week 0_o. I doctored down to that version and was happy. I wake up today and i have 1.4......FML. Can someone please send me the 1.3.5.1 doctor if they have it
    Quote Originally Posted by skipfrombk View Post
    It seems like sprint removed all the links to the WebOs Doctors from the previous versions and I cant find the 1.3.5.1 doctor i downloaded last week 0_o. I doctored down to that version and was happy. I wake up today and i have 1.4......FML. Can someone please send me the 1.3.5.1 doctor if they have it
    I'm sure you can find a copy somewhere online try google. If not I will upload later today. Btw to stop automatic update look here: http://forums.precentral.net/2264563-post5.html