1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I plugged my Pre to the MP3 plug from my car to listen to some music, but after i unplugged it i realized when i make calls, i can't hear nor can the person on the other side hear me. When i looked down,i realized that it was still on the headset mode, but it's unplugged?

I reset my phone, turned it off and removed the battery, and it's still stuck in headset mode.

How can i fix this?

Thanks
    this is a VERY well known issue and has been discussed many times but the main fixes are:
    5 minute battery pull
    cleaning headset jack
    plugging/unplugging headphones a few times
    swapping pre out for a refurb if none of those work
    What worked for me was to plug in and unplug the headset a couple of times.
    YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!

Palm Pre
    Bell Mobility

Patches: 4x4Iconsv1, Add Date MM/DD,Default to Month View, Device Warning Temperatures, Enable Add/Delete Pages, Glass Effect, More Reminder Times, SMS to Two Seconds, Unhide Dev Mode, Unthrottle Download Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ra88sheed View Post
    Hey guys,

I plugged my Pre to the MP3 plug from my car to listen to some music, but after i unplugged it i realized when i make calls, i can't hear nor can the person on the other side hear me. When i looked down,i realized that it was still on the headset mode, but it's unplugged?

I reset my phone, turned it off and removed the battery, and it's still stuck in headset mode.

How can i fix this?

Thanks
    Try using an FM Transmitter. That is what I do. The music will stop playing when you Make/Receive a phone call, but with the FM Transmitter; the music should start right back up.
    Or you can buy a Bluetooth speaker, that hooks to your vehicles visor.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel