Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    Wow This Dude Really Needs To Step Outside And Get Some Fresh Air Because I Can't Believe With All his Name Calling And Crying And Ranting this Thread isn't Closed. I've Seen Far Better Thread Closed For Alot Less Than This ....How Did You Say...P.O.S...LOL Get A Life Because there Are Better Causes to tackle Other than A Phone...Loser
  2. #42  
    I still have faith in Palm and still enjoy using my pre. It's really sad to see how many people that have not been in this forum for months/years are coming in to kick Palm while they are down, what a classy group of individuals.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    Wow This Dude Really Needs To Step Outside And Get Some Fresh Air Because I Can't Believe With All his Name Calling And Crying And Ranting this Thread isn't Closed. I've Seen Far Better Thread Closed For Alot Less Than This ....How Did You Say...P.O.S...LOL Get A Life Because there Are Better Causes to tackle Other than A Phone...Loser
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I still have faith in Palm and still enjoy using my pre. It's really sad to see how many people that have not been in this forum for months/years are coming in to kick Palm while they are down, what a classy group of individuals.
    Yeah you got to love those that come out and enjoy and get true happiness and pure joy when someone is down. Says a lot about their true character or lack there of!!!!!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    ....lack there of!!!!!
    Thereof is supposed to be one word.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    DBD----You are a POS----The hardware is great!!!! Your opinion is f**king annoying...what do you do to your phone that you think its a piece of ****!!! Its people like you I cant stand
  5. #45  
    I'd put on the palm jersey if my phone didnt restart every 30 minutes for no reason whatsoever, then take 2 minutes to boot. I can't even update to 1.4. I need to get out of this contract.
  6. alopez4525's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    #46  
    i work at a best buy and i push the phone all the time and all the people that get the droid after 1 to 4 months are bored of the droid. but it so hard to sell the pre plus for verizon. but for sprint its easy.
  7. #47  
    everyone, shut up and grow up





    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Of course you can sell a brick. People buy bricks all the time. But you can't consistently sell a brick as a phone. Once you exhaust the idiots - and there are fewer than most people think - you will go out of business.

    People often cite the "pet rock" as an example of how you can market anything. But then forget that it was a fad that did not last.
    Now, wouldn't image have to do a lot about it.. Google and Apple have a lot of power.. And some of the products are sub-par at best. If huge marketing with a subpar product only attracts (mainly) idiots, how do those companies continue to survive? (when the idiots run out)
    Last edited by imop45; 03/20/2010 at 02:21 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions