Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    Wow This Dude Really Needs To Step Outside And Get Some Fresh Air Because I Can't Believe With All his Name Calling And Crying And Ranting this Thread isn't Closed. I've Seen Far Better Thread Closed For Alot Less Than This ....How Did You Say...P.O.S...LOL Get A Life Because there Are Better Causes to tackle Other than A Phone...Loser
    I still have faith in Palm and still enjoy using my pre. It's really sad to see how many people that have not been in this forum for months/years are coming in to kick Palm while they are down, what a classy group of individuals.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    Wow This Dude Really Needs To Step Outside And Get Some Fresh Air Because I Can't Believe With All his Name Calling And Crying And Ranting this Thread isn't Closed. I've Seen Far Better Thread Closed For Alot Less Than This ....How Did You Say...P.O.S...LOL Get A Life Because there Are Better Causes to tackle Other than A Phone...Loser
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I still have faith in Palm and still enjoy using my pre. It's really sad to see how many people that have not been in this forum for months/years are coming in to kick Palm while they are down, what a classy group of individuals.
    Yeah you got to love those that come out and enjoy and get true happiness and pure joy when someone is down. Says a lot about their true character or lack there of!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    ....lack there of!!!!!
    Thereof is supposed to be one word.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    DBD----You are a POS----The hardware is great!!!! Your opinion is f**king annoying...what do you do to your phone that you think its a piece of ****!!! Its people like you I cant stand
    I'd put on the palm jersey if my phone didnt restart every 30 minutes for no reason whatsoever, then take 2 minutes to boot. I can't even update to 1.4. I need to get out of this contract.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    i work at a best buy and i push the phone all the time and all the people that get the droid after 1 to 4 months are bored of the droid. but it so hard to sell the pre plus for verizon. but for sprint its easy.
    everyone, shut up and grow up

Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Of course you can sell a brick. People buy bricks all the time. But you can't consistently sell a brick as a phone. Once you exhaust the idiots - and there are fewer than most people think - you will go out of business.

People often cite the "pet rock" as an example of how you can market anything. But then forget that it was a fad that did not last.
    Now, wouldn't image have to do a lot about it.. Google and Apple have a lot of power.. And some of the products are sub-par at best. If huge marketing with a subpar product only attracts (mainly) idiots, how do those companies continue to survive? (when the idiots run out)
    Last edited by imop45; 03/20/2010 at 02:21 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123