1.    #1  
    Anyone else having this problem? My phone is stuck in offline. It happened out of the blue. Was on the phone talking just prior to it doing this. I have since, pulled the battery, restarted about 6 times. gone in and out of airplane mode about 5 times. And put it in and out of usb mode. HELP ANYONE!?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    Anyone else having this problem? My phone is stuck in offline. It happened out of the blue. Was on the phone talking just prior to it doing this. I have since, pulled the battery, restarted about 6 times. gone in and out of airplane mode about 5 times. And put it in and out of usb mode. HELP ANYONE!?!?!?
    you should really call sprint, phones rarely go offline.
    Give it some time. This has happened to me also, and Email/Messaging app wont work either. I think its just JavaScript resetting. Dont mess with it for a while and i'll fix itself, dont reset it.
    It says "Phone Offline" in top corner right?
    did u try restarting the phone?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    top left corner just shows offline
  7.    #7  
    I have reset the phone serious like 10 times....
  8.    #8  
    Wife has sprint and she has connection so I am assuming just my phone.... but just weird that it happened out of the blue...
  9.    #9  
    Also I just noticed that the percentage of the battery is stuck on 53% even when charging....
  10.    #10  
    BATTERY WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Replaced it for free at the sprint store and they are getting me a new phone.