1.    #1  
    I did a search but didn't really find a solution to my prob...So here goes...

I have had my Pre linked to my blue-tooth radio in the cars for months now. I was able to use my phone and also listen to Pandora & music i had on my Pre through my car speakers...(awesome), However....Yesterday, i received my replacement Pre (old one broke), and now i can sync my phone to the car radio, but i am unable to listen to music or Pandora through the blue-tooth stereo in the car.

I don't think i did anything different when i synced my first Pre, and everything worked great. One thing i did notice though is that when i look at the blue-tooth options on the Pre, where it lists known devices, my car radio only shows the phone icon. Where as before it showed up with the phone icon along with a music icon/symbol.

Any advice will be much appreciated...Thank You in Advance
    have you tried removing it from your phone and vehicle and trying again? Also, try syncing with your radio on.
    Make sure you have the latest WebOS ver. 1.4
    I have noticed with my BT headphones that if I sit without anything playing from my phone it will disconnect the music icon and only show the phone. Maybe this is a similar problem.
    Try resyncing again, as was suggested. I haven't personally had the problem yet, my BT headphones work fine every time, but my old Treo would sometimes switch to phone only.

Do you have a second BT device on there as well, like a mono earbud thing?