Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sitting at the bar (again) waiting do bf (need a new one soon) when a guy sits next to me and ask how I like my Pre. I tell him I love my Pre. He says his sucks... Well we compare same sprint, same phone... Thanks to Precentral and patches my phone blew his away. Which leads me to believe that thanks to Preware and this forum my Pre rocks with none of the hassels of a noral Pre.. Thanks all...and like I date a guy who can't mod his Pre...
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    Sitting at the bar (again) waiting do bf (need a new one soon) when a guy sits next to me and ask how I like my Pre. I tell him I love my Pre. He says his sucks... Well we compare same sprint, same phone... Thanks to Precentral and patches my phone blew his away. Which leads me to believe that thanks to Preware and this forum my Pre rocks with none of the hassels of a noral Pre.. Thanks all...and like I date a guy who can't mod his Pre...
    Uhh... umm..
    I don't mod my Pre AND i'm married.
    DAMMIT!!
    I mod my pre, pm me lol
    I have a big post count.
    my name has Pre in it. HOLLA
    I've done very little modding to my Pre. 14 patches installed, mainly just visual stuff I like handy.

Big question here.......you have Preware, patches installed, you have a better working knowledge of the Pre as a whole. Obviously, you found the things you needed to make it work better for you. This guy obviously bought the phone and expected it to do everything perfectly (not an unreasonable assumption, but even Android and WinMo phones need software to make it personal to your needs), and probably didn't take much time to do more than the basics. His fault, not the phone's.

Would you date me? I may not mod my phone much, but I'll roast you on my computers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I have a big post count.
    your post count may be bigger but I was here first. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I have a big post count.
    mine's bigger
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    mine's bigger
    Mine's tiny, but I use it very, very well.
    Fake.

Everybody knows there are no girls on the internet.
    I have several million dollars.....do I win yet?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  12.    #12  
    lol...you all are funny....he did buy me a drink though
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    If all that money is invested in the Hello Kitty franchise............no.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    lol...you all are funny....he did buy me a drink though
    I wish people would buy me drinks....

If I told you I have an extensive knowledge of anatomy would that entice you to buy me a drink?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Fake.

thats why everyone is going to jump on this thread, she is a rare species here lol kinda like when guys see a girl walking by in prison
    Not only have I modded my Pre, but I've modded my touchstone and protective cover to work with my touchstone in my car. I'd buy you a drink just for having a Pre on-hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Fake.

That just made my night.
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    UPDATE!!!!!

I still didnt get a pm guys
    shot down /\
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    you did have several million dollars, but after you put it all in Palm stock, now you only have $57,359
    lol

As for the OP Pichachu20: I have 30 some patches, and your post sounds so hot, but I'm married. Oh well :-(. And the wife has an iPhone. Had her on a pixi for a while after her centro, but she drank the Koolaid. She's extremely jealous of my multitasking and non-interruptive notifications.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast