1.    #1  
    I haven't tested it yet, but does anyone have Their Google voice setup up to forward to their phone (for screening purposes) and if it isn't answered, the phone will go to Youmail?? Just wondering if it is possible, as I have my phone hopefully set up to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostyroasty View Post
    I haven't tested it yet, but does anyone have Their Google voice setup up to forward to their phone (for screening purposes) and if it isn't answered, the phone will go to Youmail?? Just wondering if it is possible, as I have my phone hopefully set up to do that.
    Well, I initially thought this was going to be dropdown "Yes", but then I read the details, and I'm not sure.

I've got GV and YouMail working together, but not quite the way you describe.

I had a GV account working fine with GDialPro. Then Google made some changes that killed GDP, and the publisher decided he couldn't keep up with Google's flakiness (I don't blame him).

I then saw a thread that touted that YouView (a client for YouMail) now worked with Google Voice, so I gave it shot.

However, I don't forward from GV. I used the "DropBox" feature of YouMail, and YouView works perfectly with it. No extra forwarding involved.

Here's a couple of links for you:
    http://www.precentral.net/quick-app-youview
    http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...tructions.html
  3.    #3  
    That sounds nice as well... Giving it a shot!
  4.    #4  
    Well.. I don't see in Google voice where you can email the voicemail as an attachment.. All I see is transcription as SMS or email...
    Nevermind, looked at the link I didn't click before from your post :P
    I have it set up as described in the YouView App post and it works great. I am able to get free VM transcripts via text from google voice, and I get the visual VM from YouView App. Love it!!!!!!
  6.    #6  
    I love the youmail community greetings... wished I could use them for Google Voice, lol. That is the one thing that makes me wish I could have someone dial my google voice number to my cell, and then forward to my YouMail account... I love the screening aspect of Google Voice though, I don't want to lose that!