1.    #1  
    im tired of using third party apps to listen to my favorite radio station over my pre...now i was wondering if someone could make or tell me how to make an app for this site Univision Interactive Media in advance for your help
    You may want to see if it's already in RadioTime.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    It's in RadioTime. No need to make a completely separate app for it.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
  4.    #4  
    ya i know and dont get me wrong i lov radio time but i would lov to just have this station as an app so i can just click on app and it loads like fidelity 97.5..........do you think its possible doc......and thanks again for radio time love it
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwhistle View Post
    ya i know and dont get me wrong i lov radio time but i would lov to just have this station as an app so i can just click on app and it loads like fidelity 97.5..........do you think its possible doc......and thanks again for radio time love it
    It's possible. But I don't know if it's worth the trouble. First, you'd have to make sure your legal bases are covered. You'd need to contact the station, ask for written permission to stream their station outside of their web page, get permission to use logos if needed, determine if they expect any potential revenue sharing if there are profits, ask for permission to use their stream that's compatible with WebOS, etc. After all of that is done, then you need to write the app itself. It's not that difficult to actually write a single streaming station app. You could basically follow the audio example in the SDK and just change the audio.src file name to the URL of that stream and jazz is up in html and css. Adding the dashboard is a pain, however.

-or-

You could just add it to your Presets in RadioTime. 3 clicks versus a boat load of trouble.

Doc