Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1.    #1  
    I had preware on my previous phone and when i got this new one I totally lost how I got it on that phone. I have tried over and over again to get this back on my phone and I am lost. Help please. Call me and I will greatly appreciate you!
    Last edited by crausa; 03/18/2010 at 03:25 PM.
  2. #2  
    Really?
  3.    #3  
    Yes Really... I have the palm pre plus verizon
  4. #4  
    Dude! I'd take that phone number down asap...keep that to PM only.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5.    #5  
    Forget it I thought this was a place where I could get some help, guess not.
  6. #6  
    You can get help here, but you haven't even tried to help yourself yet.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by crausa View Post
    Forget it I thought this was a place where I could get some help, guess not.
    You can...it's just that you really don't want to be posting your phone number. That's how the serial killers find you :-)

    Describe your install process. Did you follow these instructions? At what point do you experience issues?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    Yeah actually I have and i'm just asking where and how I can get someone to help me. I downloaded the .jar files and I have no clue on what to do after that there is no exe file or a way for me to run what I need to. I am lost this i s why I left my number to see if there was someone cool and efficient with this that could walk me through it.
  9.    #9  
    Its my other number... The crappy phone that sch-u50 or something
  10.    #10  
    I just tend to understand something better when I can hear what exactly I need to do rather than try to decipher what is being said.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Dude! I'd take that phone number down asap...keep that to PM only.
    +1
    Yeah get that number down!!! And go here: http://www.precentral.net/getting-started-preware
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12.    #12  
    Ok its down... But im still stuck on the setup of the actual Quick Install itself.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by crausa View Post
    Yeah actually I have and i'm just asking where and how I can get someone to help me. I downloaded the .jar files and I have no clue on what to do after that there is no exe file or a way for me to run what I need to. I am lost this i s why I left my number to see if there was someone cool and efficient with this that could walk me through it.
    You need to go here and here and read it all. Then if you are still having issues post again.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  14.    #14  
    Yeah I have been to both of those multiple times and have no luck. Is there any common problems that I could be running into?
  15.    #15  
    Plus I notice my stuff looks alot different
  16.    #16  
    I have folders that say

    ca
    com
    META-INF
    net
    org
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by crausa View Post
    Yeah I have been to both of those multiple times and have no luck. Is there any common problems that I could be running into?
    Where are your having problems? What step is not working for you? Did you put the phone in developer mode to install Quick Install?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by crausa View Post
    Yeah I have been to both of those multiple times and have no luck. Is there any common problems that I could be running into?
    You need to follow the instructions exactly step by step. Remember to put your phone into Dev mode.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  19.    #19  
    yeah its in developer mode. I try opening the quickinstall on my computer and the files are as a bove
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Where are your having problems? What step is not working for you? Did you put the phone in developer mode to install Quick Install?
    LOL is there an echo in the room? . . . . . I'll step aside.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions