View Poll Results: Do you use your Pre/Pixi more than your computer

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mom took my computer away so yes....

0 0%
  • I'm grounded and still can't use anything....(why are you posting then)

1 1.30%
  • Yes

28 36.36%
  • No

48 62.34%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When i went on vacation i left my laptop at home since my Pre did everything i needed it to do out of town.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I use my laptop at home for casual web browsing never... Not since I got my Pre.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I bought a laptop, because of my pre. I need it to develop apps
    My Pre doesn't replace the lapop...but it does get used much more often...I believe that "smartphones" in general will outpace usage of the laptop for many users in the future...
    hmmm...let see...i just sold my xp tower a couple of months ago...i haven't connected my minimac since I moved it from the other room and my laptop is only used during the weekends to get my songs ready...soooo....i'm this close to call my pre my only laptop, and/or computer.....
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    should of been a "getting there" choice
    If I could download music torrents, upload them to itunes and make a cd. Then we talking. My pre is way faster than my dying laptop. But could never replace it.

Oh and if I could set a profile picture on facebook.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    My laptop replaced my desktop; my net book replaced my laptop and, since I got my Pre on launch day, I can count, on one hand, the number of times I pulled my net book out of the case.
    FrankenPre2!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12