1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a way to stream the Glenn Beck program to my phone as it is broadcast?
    Get an app called RadioTime:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...alog/radiotime

Allows you to browse all sorts of different shows and finds a station to use for the stream. I drive a lot and am able to catch Rush, Laura Ingram, Michael Medved, Neil Boortz, Kim Komando, Dave Ramsey, Clark Howard, and many others while on the road.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    thx. download---using! Great
    RadioTime is a great app! Too bad not all of my local radio stations are on it. Looking for KFOX and KFOG!
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    RadioTime is a great app! Too bad not all of my local radio stations are on it. Looking for KFOX and KFOG!
    KFOX is a Clear Channel station. Licensing prevents listing it. KFOG is a Cumulus Media station and only streams in Windows Media Audio which WebOS doesn't support.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
    +1 RadioTime is a great app! I use this one a lot to stream the afternoon talk show on WLS Chicago. MediaFly is also great if you are looking to stream podcasts. Two of my most used apps for the Pre.
    Glenn Beck's voice is very annoying, but I do enjoy listening from time to time. I used to have an insider pass provided free from my employer, but when I got the Pre I wasn't able to use it to watch the insider cam or the insider feed...they were Windows Media only. I'm hoping someone will see this thread and point us in the direction of a free stream-able station that airs him in his regular time slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by offtosleep View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to stream the Glenn Beck program to my phone as it is broadcast?
    Technical ability aside, why oh why would you want to do that???
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Technical ability aside, why oh why would you want to do that???
    Come on... don't be that guy and turn a thread that direction.

Back to aairman's post... I'm with ya in hoping someone can put together an app that supports other file types like .wma and .wmv. I get so many files sent to me in those formats that it drives me nuts that I can't play them on the Pre. If someone could plug that hole, I'd be ecstatic!