1.    #1  
    I'm trying to do that thing that boosts my EVDO speeds but it requires an MSL to do it... I'm not quite sure how I would find this number. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    just call sprint they should give it to you as its yours for that phone. Also any time you get a new one you have to get a new msl i think it stand for master subsidy lock.
    But i am not sure hope that helped you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by first_adam2k View Post
    just call sprint they should give it to you as its yours for that phone. Also any time you get a new one you have to get a new msl i think it stand for master subsidy lock.
    But i am not sure hope that helped you.
    Thank you that did help. I'll give Sprint a call later and get it. Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i went into a sprint store (im located in NYC so theyre pretty much everywhere) and asked them if they could tell me what my Master Subsidy Lock Number was and they gave it to me no problem. Didnt even ask why.
    Go to sprint website, click on support, and click on Chat. Tell them you need to do a hard reset and it is asking for the MSL number. They will give it to you along with instructions on how to do the reset. Just ignore the reset part of course.