Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Just thought I'd share with the group that I *finally* figured out how to "zoom" when viewing a pdf. I was trying all kinds of pinch-zoom gestures for the longest time. In frustration I double-tapped the screen (sorry...Zombieland reference) and voila! It zoomed in.

While it would be *nice* if pinch-to-zoom worked and I could have finer control; at least it zooms.
    Actually, pinch-to-zoom is supposed to work in the PDF and doc viewers. It's a 1.4 bug that it's not working.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by JCTWeb View Post
    Just thought I'd share with the group that I *finally* figured out how to "zoom" when viewing a pdf. I was trying all kinds of pinch-zoom gestures for the longest time. In frustration I double-tapped the screen (sorry...Zombieland reference) and voila! It zoomed in.

While it would be *nice* if pinch-to-zoom worked and I could have finer control; at least it zooms.
    Thanks. I had not tried double tapping. It also works in Doc View but the font is huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by JCTWeb View Post

Hey thanks for the great tip. I had some documents emailed to me in pdf yesterday and could not even read the things because zoom was broken.
    I used the double tap and all is well again.