1.    #1  
    So, I ran out to get some smokes, took the phone with me, of course. My balance sucks, medical stuff. Made it halfway to the store door, took a dive to the left, landed just about as directly on the Pre as you could without purposely aiming.

Not a mark on it, no screen crack, nothing. Granted, I have an InvisibleShield on the front, but jeez......call that a lucky break. 220 pounds of me landing on it should have broken it in half.
    ive dropped my phone many times. it finally cracked the last time i dropped it. althoguh it cracked, it didnt break off.

sucks but its not that bad.
    i have dropped my pre 4-5 times, and last time it finally cracked. the screen did not break(and i wasn't using any kind of protection), the only part that cracked was above the volume buttons.
    Dropped mine on the street a couple days ago. It made a horrible noise and I stood there for a very long time scared to pick it up, when I finally did there was only one small ding on the corner! I was surprised because my pre wears no protection
  5.    #5  
    Dropping is one thing, I've certainly dropped phones before, but none of them ever had an elephant fall on top of them at the same time........
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    So, I ran out to get some smokes, took the phone with me, of course. My balance sucks, medical stuff. Made it halfway to the store door, took a dive to the left, landed just about as directly on the Pre as you could without purposely aiming.

Not a mark on it, no screen crack, nothing. Granted, I have an InvisibleShield on the front, but jeez......call that a lucky break. 220 pounds of me landing on it should have broken it in half.
    I am glad both YOU and the phone seem to be unharmed.

Now....STOP SMOKING!! ha
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I am glad both YOU and the phone seem to be unharmed.

Now....STOP SMOKING!! ha
    I rode mountain bikes for years, I've taken far harder hits downhilling on Killington, or falling off a six foot tall log bridge in BC.

I'M WORKING ON IT!! It's my only bad habit left. Too expensive anymore, anyway.
    hey man, i'm glad that ur phone is alright..i have dropped my phone so many times that i stopped counting a long time ago. Now sr. for ur health..stop with the smokes...later