Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    My facebook app (beta 1.1.1 version) wasn't working right yesterday, then last night it appeared to be working again. now this morning its not working again, won't load any new data..... everything else data-wise appears fine, and its the same on wifi at home, work, and on evdo.....

I think its a facebook issue personally, and am kinda sick of facebook constantly changing things (like this or page layout or whatever). oh well, I don't actually care that much I guess, hopefully it starts working again soon.
    I have noticed that the beta version will often hang and not load up new info...but if I then open up the official facebook app, it works fine. Must be something in the coding of the Beta app.. :-(
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I have noticed that the beta version will often hang and not load up new info...but if I then open up the official facebook app, it works fine. Must be something in the coding of the Beta app.. :-(
    I was gonna give this as an option but i know some ppl didnt keep both versions.
    Both versions were affected for me, and the web logout/login fixed them both.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    well i still am getting errors even with the 1.1.2 update to the beta
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345