Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    It's sad how important FB is to so many people.
    I have to agree. I have Facebook now (funny story how I started mine last week...but probably not the place right now to tell it).

It's entertaining for me to talk to some people and see their random thoughts/pics, but I made sure I blocked all notifications from all of them for all the crappy Facebook games.

Those games ruin lives.
    the facebook app just started working for me...how weird but I'm happy its fixed
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3. SAO
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    yeah, nothing for me either. Wonder if Palm/FB have another update coming soon and that's why the servers aren't loading. Hmmm...
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    mine has been down all day for some reason as well.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Mine is back to working properly. I did do a delete and reinstall earlier today but It was not working when I finished earlier this afternoon.
    Mine's up and running again as well! I wonder what the issue was...
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Not running yet.. I'm located in Phoenix, full signal.
    Did a partial erase of apps and data, still did not work. Doctored phone, reload apps and patches seems to be working now, have chat patch installed. Running Facebook 1.1.0

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Well, mines back to working like it should.

-Skippy
    hmmm.. FriendsFlow notifications are still not working...
  11. SAO
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Erased the app, the redownloaded. At that point it worked, logged out aand now nothing.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    lol... I just read from you guys that it started working again... clicked mine... and Yup... mine popped up like nothing was ever wrong... just plain weird...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    All same experience here. Stopped working for me last night and all day today. Checked it around 5pm CST today and it was working fine again. There were a few other weird little quirky and buggy things today with the phone and calendar.

Odd and frustrating.
    mine started working as well... didnt do anything...
    mine is still not working...i'm using the web version until is fixed again
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    hmmm.. FriendsFlow notifications are still not working...
    My Friendsflow never stopped working the notifications popped up all day.
    My facebook app (beta 1.1.1 version) wasn't working right yesterday, then last night it appeared to be working again. now this morning its not working again, won't load any new data..... everything else data-wise appears fine, and its the same on wifi at home, work, and on evdo.....

I think its a facebook issue personally, and am kinda sick of facebook constantly changing things (like this or page layout or whatever). oh well, I don't actually care that much I guess, hopefully it starts working again soon.
    My facebook app was not working. So I closed it, went to Welcome to Facebook | Facebook on pres browser signed in and then opened the facebook app and then it worked perfectly. Let me know if it works for you guys
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Quote Originally Posted by frankdavis View Post
    My facebook app was not working. So I closed it, went to Welcome to Facebook | Facebook on pres browser signed in and then opened the facebook app and then it worked perfectly. Let me know if it works for you guys
    This was happening to me again today, and this trick worked. I had to log out first, but after I logged in on the web the app started working again.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

yeah my facebook aint working either
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast