Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    fb 1.1 does not refresh for me either
    Same here.. i deleted both the Official and Beta FB apps and rebooted and reinstalled the beta app and still no data loading. Just a spinning progress symbol at the bottom. All my other data works fine.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Oh, no!! Maybe I broke FB when I posted my first video last evening!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Mine won't work either today, Standard and Beta, no chat patch, Sprint Pre...
    Last edited by mjkjr; 03/18/2010 at 11:14 AM.
    i have the official app on a pre plus with the chat patch and ITS NOT WORKING
    Quote Originally Posted by pablosbrain View Post
    Same here.. i deleted both the Official and Beta FB apps and rebooted and reinstalled the beta app and still no data loading. Just a spinning progress symbol at the bottom. All my other data works fine.
    +1. Exactly the same. FriendsFlow appears børked as well for me.
    +1 me too, same problems as most here....... ***? why doesnt one palm rep check in here and say: we are investigating or something?
    I checked mine and when I opened it the date was March 5th and then tried photos and it would not open. I then closed the Facebook app and then reopened it and now everything works fine, wierd.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Mine isnt working either. However, if I tap the button in the upper R corner and select something other than "news" it works fine. In other words, the news tab is the only one that doesnt work. Hmmmm, strange
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    +1 me too, same problems as most here....... ***? why doesnt one palm rep check in here and say: we are investigating or something?
    Ok, so we can't even say W_T_F ? really? If we keep having to abbreviate the vernacular (as crude as it may be) and then cannot even use the letters, we are not going to be able to say anything..... hell in a hand basket I say.... come on precentral, lighten up Francis.....

so I say to you one more time ***? over ... (damnit, it still doesn't work ;-)
    Mine wasn't working last night, just kept trying to load. It seemed to be working fine earlier this morning and now doesn't seem to be working again...odd.
    correction. The Palm FB app (and the beta) aren't working. FriendsFlow loads the News Feed, but won't load notifications in the app. Interestingly, FriendsFlow dashboard notifications are working. I wonder if FB changed something with notifications that's balling everything up. Anyone know someone with an android FB app? Mebbe theirs are messed up too...
    oh, and I sent a tweet to @palm directing them to this thread...
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Add me in. News tab does not work on my regular Pre (not patches/roots, standard Facebook app, webOS 1.4). My status updates typed in the app are posted - just can't see them in the News, other tabs work. Access through web browser seems to be OK, too.
    The problem appeared first yesterday and continues today.
    I'm having the same issue. News feed won't update, but everything else appears to work. Ver 1.1.0 with no patch (facebook related) on a Sprint Pre.

-Skippy
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Same issue. The main news feed page just has the spinning circle, but the Photos, Inbox, Profile, and Event views all work. I installed the FB chat patch and the EVDO-speed patch this morning and I thought I broke it.
    It's sad how important FB is to so many people.
    neither FB, FB beta, Freinds Flow, or Friends flow beta are working for me. FB wont load. FF will load but wont let me access my notifications.

Good thing my verizon droid eris Facebook for Sense UI is working for me haha
    SCK Manager
    Beta Facebook & Facebook app... News feed had stopped refreshing. Rest of the app was working but now it doesn't refresh anything. Continuous loading but never loads a page. Sprint Pre, no chat patch.

Friendsflow and Palmbook still work.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    From Facebook for webOS fan page:

Facebook® for Palm webOS
    We're looking into it. However, nothing has changed in the app, and it's working for most people - making it unlikely to be the app itself.
    about an hour ago · Report

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast