1.    #1  
    I bought the pre on sprint a week ago.

I have a mac and kept my calendar on my desktop from on old treo.

I went to the palm website and followed the directions to transfer and sync from my desktop-->into iCal-->into my pre.

Once i get the stuff into my pre everything is 6hours behind. I called the palm helpline and they couldn't get it to work.

any suggestions. I am a very disappointed in the calendar regardless so if this doesn't work itself out, I am going to return the phone.

Please help if you can
    With everything being 6 hours behind it seems to me that you have your timezones messed up. Have you gone to date and time and tried manually setting your time zone up correctly?
    if it is still on your computer, I would completely reset your phone. Then get the 3rd part app 'missing sync' forr the free trial period and use it to move the data.

or I would reset the phone. Borrow a pc and transfer everything to outloof for windows or palm dektop. And the get echo or pocket mirror eval copy to sync from windows.

post back if you hhave questions. Oters will post if they think I'm crazy .
    you can also go to the back up app and hit back up phone wait about 20 min and do a partial erase which can be found in the device info app . after that sign back into your profile and see if that fixes this for you . of course thats if changing the time zone does not work!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for your replies.

Time Zone is fine.

I may try the missing sync idea--should that work pretty easily? Should I pull everything off my phone before using the missing sync?

I did do an erase and re-apply the calendar. That was the palm service guy's idea (from the Philippines).

Keep the suggestions coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomata182 View Post
    I bought the pre on sprint a week ago.

I have a mac and kept my calendar on my desktop from on old treo.

I went to the palm website and followed the directions to transfer and sync from my desktop-->into iCal-->into my pre.

Once i get the stuff into my pre everything is 6hours behind. I called the palm helpline and they couldn't get it to work.

any suggestions. I am a very disappointed in the calendar regardless so if this doesn't work itself out, I am going to return the phone.

Please help if you can
    It sounds as if you've missed a time zone setting, either on your computer, or on your device. I'm going to guess (by the 6 hours) that you're in the US Central Time Zone, correct?