Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephc1991 View Post
    Mine is JustTryin

lol I just played you like 30 mins ago...

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    where do you setup the gameloft id?
    When you go to Multiplayer you can sign-up or sign-in.
    I'm very upset that gameloft didn't bother to allow us to use our keyboard. Come on! The real advantage of webos will be seen when keyboard is used in heavy games which is where iPhone fails!
    I wish scrabble was online play. I downloaded shrek cart and setup a room to see how the mulitplayer stuff worked I guess I will download uno later on tonight.
    Another thought can you just play online with fellow Pre users or anyone that has uno on their phone. One of my teachers wants to play her sister online with a game but her sister has an iphone so can you play each other cross platform?
  5.    #25  
    its only with other pre's and pre+'s
    its better than nothing
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Another thought can you just play online with fellow Pre users or anyone that has uno on their phone. One of my teachers wants to play her sister online with a game but her sister has an iphone so can you play each other cross platform?
    if you get it,can you add me

gameloft live account

louis6279
    Hmm........I might have to give that a try tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be missing something, like the guy who lost the worst pouring a beer over the winner's head..........
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    yes or no?
    So is there finally an online multiplayer game?

Is UNO the only one, I'm not great with it.

If there are more multiplayer games how do we find them, is there a list lr a way of searching for them?

Thanks!

Rob
  9.    #29  
    there's also word ace. more (like gameloft's fps NOVA) will be out soon with more multiplayer
  10.    #30  
    anyone else have an account
    just added you louis6279
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12