1.    #1  
    I had a picture on my phone that recently disappeared. I have no idea what happened, it just isn't there anymore. But, it is the picture for one of my contacts, and its still their picture, even though I can't find it in my photos folder. Is there anyway to retrieve the contacts picture and restore it into my photos or something?? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
    Hook your Pre up to your computer via USB, and browse to the pics folder. If it's in there, it's safe. If it's not in there, it's gone. The contact pic is something totally different from the full-size pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GnR13 View Post
    I had a picture on my phone that recently disappeared. I have no idea what happened, it just isn't there anymore. But, it is the picture for one of my contacts, and its still their picture, even though I can't find it in my photos folder. Is there anyway to retrieve the contacts picture and restore it into my photos or something?? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
    ur phone deleted it it's a problem lots of people been having.
    ya believe me NOT liking this issue I've lost some good photos because of it
    install the patch improve photo naming that fixes the problem for now.
  6.    #6  
    okay i will. is there any way for me to either recover that picture, or to at least be able to view the contact picture and take a screenshot of it or something?