1.    #1  
    I doctored my phone back with the new WebOS Doctor and downloaded and did everything step by step on WebOS QuickInstall. I have Developer Mode on and I keep getting this message everytime i try to do anything.

and when I goto the blue arrow dropdown and WebOS Internals Feed (pre) i get an error that says "Error reading package list" and I can't get preware on the phone! Somebody please tell me anything I can try to fix this, I miss my tweaks so much!
  2.    #2  
    ugh what a cluster!

I finally got preware on my phone but when I load it I get this huge error message that says:

Failure during 'update' operation Collected errors:ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return (and then a bunch of crazy computer lingo)

Hellllllp!!
    I was unable to get WebOSQuickInstall to work with Windows 7. I had to use a vista machine.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I was unable to get WebOSQuickInstall to work with Windows 7. I had to use a vista machine.
    Oh jeez! If this is true, it would explain a lot because I've done everything right, checked and double checked.
    are you using the latest version of quickinstall?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I'm using WebOS Quick Install v3.02
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I was. I could even connect to my Pre via navocom.exe, just not WebOSQuickInstall. I wanted to open up options to reinstall the novacom service but anything I did in WebOSQuickInstall just locked java process up.
    You might have an un-update patch it thinks it installed. I sorta saw the same thing on my wife pixi. I had to manually remove the old patch ref.. even though it was not installed.