Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    So for those of you who use workout/running apps with their pres, what kind of case/carrying method do you use? I don't usually have pockets in my workout gear, and I'd be worried the pre would get wet/sweaty.

I really want to work out with it though as some of the fitness apps seem to have great features. Any suggestions?
    Hi, try a Tune Belt, which can be gotten on Tune Belt's website. I use it and it is comfortable and does not bang agaisnst you at the gym! It costs $22.95 here is the link to it:

https://www.tunebelt.com/domino/tune...25724C005A3D51

Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Here's an armband case for the Palm Pre:

Palm Pre Neoprene Black Armband Carring Case
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Here's another one made from Body Glove:

Body Glove Armband For Palm - Palm Pre - Cases - Fommy.com
    If you're in the U.S., you can get this from Target: Sportline Armband Music Holder : Target

It's a bit snug on my Pre w/ the Seido extended battery and cover, but works exceptionally well for me.

I'd imagine that it's probably a bit loose with the standard battery and back, but I don't know that for sure, as I've not tried it.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I normally have my Pre with me at all times when I am running unless it is pouring out.

Indoors it just sits on the treadmill or bike, easy.

Outdoor, in my pocket it does just fine. If I don't have pockets I normally have it in my hand switchinging it back and forth for my runs under an hour. For my runs 2+ hours I have a hydration belt that works great, it has a place for my water as well as a pocket for my Pre and a CC or cash. Personally I don't like armbands, they seem to get in the way for me.

I did drop it a few times at first then I purchased the Zagg Shield, that is awesome.

If I am worried about rain I put it in a snack baggy (not the full size sandwich ziptops)... the touch screen still works fine.

As far as software, I tried one... it didn't work well at all... so I gave up and decided to use the power for music, sorry I can't help with that.
    posted in another thread:
    I use DLO actionwrap armband for the ipod classic for my pre.

the plastic front is really sticky if it comes in contact with the screen of the pre so i just invert it.

i use smartrunner app