1.    #1  
    Does the volume stay on your front screen and doesn't go away? It seem that volume is stuck eventhough i'm not pushing the volume key..the phone doesn't function right..when i have a card open i can not close that card or open a new card or even open the launcher..also wen a notification on the bottom i can not even open it due to the volume showing over the notification..

Should i bring it in to sprint store and let the techs check it out?
    Does sprint mind if the phone have patches and homebrew apps on the phone? Should i take all that off first before i bring it in?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rgpnoy View Post
    Does the volume stay on your front screen and doesn't go away? It seem that volume is stuck eventhough i'm not pushing the volume key..the phone doesn't function right..when i have a card open i can not close that card or open a new card or even open the launcher..also wen a notification on the bottom i can not even open it due to the volume showing over the notification..

Should i bring it in to sprint store and let the techs check it out?
    Does sprint mind if the phone have patches and homebrew apps on the phone? Should i take all that off first before i bring it in?
    No, your volume issue is not normal, and you should definitely take it in for warranty repair/replacement. I don't know that Sprint would even notice the patches, etc. when checking out such an issue, but it couldn't hurt to remove them if it's not too big a deal.
    its probably the homebrew causing the problems, doctor your phone and see if that doesnt fix it... nothing against homebrew, but it is what it is
    actually I had this problem immediately after i updated to 1.4. i didn't have any homebrew apps or patches installed at the time either. but now that i have installed homebrew apps and patches, it occurs less frequently, although it does interrupt my phone convos by lowering the volume at times
    This actually has been happening to me a bit. I doctored my phone and it still did it so I took it to sprint. It was working fine when I got there and they just took my word for it and today I am going to get my replacement. I asked if they were replacing with a new or refurb and they said for sure refurb. So I think sprint still has many pres and they aren't handing out new ones yet to get rid of inventory.